Asking for firmware update

Reaction score
f16e5028498a707728c241f75bd145c9.jpg

Not sure how to do this. Thanks for the advice in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I hit the start upgrading button. The bird was beeping for about 2-3 minutes and then stopped. Still had these on the screen.

f16e5028498a707728c241f75bd145c9.jpg

Not sure how to do this. Thanks for the advice in advance.

Hit Start update, all will be done. Keep bird off to avoid interference.

Thanks Msinger. I'll try that now

Reactions: SFAforester
When he is already downloaded FW, only remaining task is to upgrade. Whats missing?
You're missing a bunch of steps (see my link above). And, only the RC firmware can be installed from the DJI GO app.

How do I know what firmware is on the drone. I DL'd the latest bin to the memory stick. Inserted into drone. Camera light is solid green. I checked for the text file for success and nothing is there.

Ok it says 1.6.0 for RC and 1.6.4 for Aircraft.

Your aircraft is not updated. If you do not see a log file on your memory card, the firmware did not try to install. Double-check my instructions above to make sure you didn't miss anything.

Ok I went over your link again. I tried something different though. I downloaded the bin file to the memory card and another bin file came up when clicking the first bin file but it had .cpgz at the end of it. I placed both of these in the memory card and the download begins and completes. SUCCESS IN THE TEXT FILE. thank you for your support!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl