ARRIS CM2000 Brushless Gimbal for GoPro

Nice smooth video,I cant wait to get mine. I paid extra for the 3-4 day shipping, did I get ripped off?

MX45OR said:
Nice smooth video,I cant wait to get mine. I paid extra for the 3-4 day shipping, did I get ripped off?
I did too but I cant get a response from anyone from the website... Im giving it till this afternoon then ill post the question on Facebook

be patient... i am sure they got a huge surge of orders and are over whelmed at the moment. if you guys read the previous posts on this thread, you could see that they are doing what they can to get the products to everyone who ordered them. however unlike certain companies, they are not rushing to push the product out with flaws - hence the disc with video of the gimbal you ordered being tested.

i ordered mine about a week ago and am not expecting it until end of June. i also paid to have it delivered to me 3-4 days AFTER it ships. so be patient and give them sufficient time (3-4 WEEKS) to get the gimbal properly working and then they'll ship it. so, chill :ugeek:

auck said:
be patient... i am sure they got a huge surge of orders and are over whelmed at the moment. if you guys read the previous posts on this thread, you could see that they are doing what they can to get the products to everyone who ordered them. however unlike certain companies, they are not rushing to push the product out with flaws - hence the disc with video of the gimbal you ordered being tested.

i ordered mine about a week ago and am not expecting it until end of June. i also paid to have it delivered to me 3-4 days AFTER it ships. so be patient and give them sufficient time (3-4 WEEKS) to get the gimbal properly working and then they'll ship it. so, chill :ugeek:

I would chill but I was promised a time that I would receive them and have sent countless e/m without a response and had an e/m a week ago stating Id receive a tracking# in three day and its been a week? also my order says delivered but I have yet to receive so yes I have a right to get pissed :evil:

I think we all know the feeling,. yearning for the delivery to arrive.
I too would be concerned if I saw an email that said it was delivered!

-I would not bother with paying extra for fast shipping. (I didn't have the option when I ordered,. mine was $15 to Los Angeles, they shipped on a Friday and it made it to me by the following Weds (and that included a national holiday on Monday!)

the system they use to notify/track is a bit wonky. they use EMS worldwide (4-7 day shipping is what it said on mine).

So the first email send you says something like this: (don't worry, I changed the links)
"The shipper's tracking number is EE7415323217CN, Tracking number will be available in 2 to 3 days at http:ww.ems.com.cn/english.html

You can always find out the current status of your order by going to
order.store.yahoo.net/OS/stat?yhst-9012313123123434341514"

--
So then to find out the status,. FIRST copy the tracking number
Then clink on the order.yahoo.net link.. and it will bring up a hobby wing web page stating your order status
THEN click on the tracking link on that page ,. which will bring up an EMS webapge saying "delivere status is not available"
but if you look down below, there's a "Check Again" thing you can fill out
in there, paste your tracking number from the first email you got from them "EE74152346217CN"
and viola, it will then show you a detailed information about your CM2000 and where it's at.
(this information will appear a day or so after you get an email saying that your Arris has shipped)

-I would not bother with paying extra for fast shipping. (I didn't have the option when I ordered,. mine was $15 to Los Angeles, they shipped on a Friday and it made it to me by the following Weds (and that included a national holiday on Monday!)

the system they use to notify/track is a bit wonky. they use EMS worldwide (4-7 day shipping is what it said on mine).

So the first email send you says something like this: (don't worry, I changed the links)
"The shipper's tracking number is EE7415323217CN, Tracking number will be available in 2 to 3 days at http:ww.ems.com.cn/english.html

--
So then to find out the status,. FIRST copy the tracking number from the first email (ex: EE7415323217CN)
Then clink on the order.yahoo.net link.. and it will bring up a hobby wing web page stating your order status
THEN click on the tracking link on that page ,. which will bring up an EMS webapge saying "delivere status is not available"
in there, paste your tracking number from the first email you got from them "EE74152346217CN"
and viola, it will then show you a detailed information about your CM2000 and where it's at.
(this information will appear a day or so after you get an email saying that your Arris has shipped)

Gizmo3000 said:

Thanks Ill try this! :p
--
So then to find out the status,. FIRST copy the tracking number from the first email (ex: EE7415323217CN)

cssfly said:
Gizmo3000 said:

Ok update
They sent me the tracking number... Thanks guys :D

Thanks Ill try this! :p
--

auck said:
got my email with tracking number today.
Was it a separate email from the original purchase email.
I didn't get a tracking # with my initial email.

initial email was just a thank you for purchasing with invoice detail. second email came with the same subject heading as the first, but it advises that the item has shipped. same link to track the item as in the first email though.

auck said:
initial email was just a thank you for purchasing with invoice detail. second email came with the same subject heading as the first, but it advises that the item has shipped. same link to track the item as in the first email though.

just curious, but how long was the wait between ordering and notification that it was shipped?
(mine was 7 days, but that was 3 weeks ago,

you should have your gimbal within 5 days Auck!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXTmAdgG ... e=youtu.be

Connected the Arris CM2000 to the Phantom I must say I'm impressed with the results.
Using the Hero 2 on this so had to modify the settings as it was set up for the 3 but all seems good with just minor adjustments.
Pushed the Phantom with this and held up well, but it is nice to see the smooth shots when hover with the high aerial views.

JS

Gizmo3000 said:
just curious, but how long was the wait between ordering and notification that it was shipped?
(mine was 7 days, but that was 3 weeks ago,

you should have your gimbal within 5 days Auck!

placed an order on may 28th, got notice on june 8th, so it's only about 2 weeks turn around. yep, expecting it to turn up on monday or tuesday. saw a post about V3 of the gimbal.... would be nice if the one sent to me is a V3.

for this gimbal, did you guys have to add foam to or otherwise extend the landing skids so that the gimbal is not touching the ground when it lands?

auck said:
for this gimbal, did you guys have to add foam to or otherwise extend the landing skids so that the gimbal is not touching the ground when it lands?

I'm figuring a way to add some foam to my Phantom (while still hopefully being able to fit in my carrying case).
but the gimbal just barely fits under the Phantom, with 1/8 clearance. Not quite ideal, as the gimbal will shake around if anything is touching it.

However I've been playing it safe and am perfecting my hand-catch my Phantom rather than try to land it.

tho I did foolishly run low on battery this afternoon, and it self landed a hundred feet away, right onto concrete, and it actually landed with the legs taking the brunt of it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl