Arris CM2000 v4 for gopro 2

Reaction score
I am seriously thinking of getting a gimbal very soon. I have a gopro HD hero 2 so I'm looking at the Arris cm2000 v4. Any thoughts on how it works. How hard is installation for a novice? Problems? Delivery time? Thanks to all who respond.

I am also looking at the same Gimbal. I have the Hero 2 as well. From what I have read and saw on Facebook, the unit is plug and play. You may need to get the power cable also if you plan to use the Phantom battery to power the unit.

Tom in SC

it's about the only thing out there for the Hero2 I'd say (be sure to order it with the wider bottom plate)

it's relatively easy to install, power comes from the Aux power cord that's coming out of the Phantom leg.

it's pretty much plug and play, unless you want to manually control tilt, which requires running servo cables , etc.

Gizmo3000 said:
it's about the only thing out there for the Hero2 I'd say (be sure to order it with the wider bottom plate)

it's relatively easy to install, power comes from the Aux power cord that's coming out of the Phantom leg.

it's pretty much plug and play, unless you want to manually control tilt, which requires running servo cables , etc.

Thank u for your response. I'm thinking I may need the manual tilt eventually so I can point down or lower so props don't show. How much does that entail with the servo cables as u said. I'm very new to this side of photography so wanna kinda have a plan as to what to expect etc. thanks again!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20