Where to order RC stuff?

Reaction score
Hello guys!

A friend of mine is travelling to USA in a few days and I wanted to know where could I order some things.

I'm planning on buying a new charger, I'm actually using the stock one. I've seen some boards that allow you to charge multiple batteries at once. Is anybody using a configuration like this?

- Charger + board to charge multiple batteries
- Arris CM2000 gimbal for gopro2 with the tilt lever

Arris users, is possible to buy the gimbal with both frames for gopro 2 and 3? I actually have the gph2 but someday I'll get the new one.

I found the gimbal here http://www.hobby-wing.com/arris-cm2000- ... imbal.html does anybody buys things in this site?

I would also appreciate info about a good RC site where I could order things and get them shipped to Argentina if possible.

Thanks in advance!!

Nico

pd: I can google for RC sites and check if they ship their products to Argentina, but I wanted to know about you personal experience :D and from where you usually buy

I dont know if they have all the stuff you are looking for but I've had great luck with http://www.intelligentuas.com
I bought an IOS ground station from Atlanta Hobby for $299 plus $7 for shipping. When I got it, it was just the ground station. Intelligentuas had the exact same ground station with a mini iosd and a can bus hub for $299 with free shipping. The interesting thing is that it took longer for the ground station to come from Atlanta Hobby than it did from intelligentuas and Atlanta is more than half the distance to me. I ordered the ground station from Atlanta Hobby on 9/28 and got it on October 3rd. I ordered the ground station from intelligentuas from on October 4th just before 5pm and got it October 7th. I also earned some points for discounts on future purchases. This RC stuff gets expensive and intelligentuas was $130 less than atlanta hobby which in my mind is a big deal when the total purchase is only $300.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20