ARGtek extender

Reaction score
Hello:
I'm installing a ARGtek extender on my phantom 3 standard the three wires gray black and white i can only snap on the black the other ones will not snap on. My question is can i splice on the stock ends because they snap on with no problems, I'm new at this my son sent me the whole kit for my retirement present. any help is greatly appreciated Thank you Sam

Hello:
I'm installing a ARGtek extender on my phantom 3 standard the three wires gray black and white i can only snap on the black the other ones will not snap on. My question is can i splice on the stock ends because they snap on with no problems, I'm new at this my son sent me the whole kit for my retirement present. any help is greatly appreciated Thank you Sam
I haven't had mine apart, so I can not be of much help. BUT, when you say 'snap' in a question about an antenna I suspect you are talking about a coaxial wire, not a simple straight piece of wire. So hold off until someone here who knows what they are talking about answers your question.

I haven't had mine apart, so I can not be of much help. BUT, when you say 'snap' in a question about an antenna I suspect you are talking about a coaxial wire, not a simple straight piece of wire. So hold off until someone here who knows what they are talking about answers your question.
thank you

Disregard the first question, now if any body knows were to get the antenna holder with the three threaded mounts for the antenas for the ARGtek extender. I accidentally cut one of the three wires, now you know i'm new at this. I need a new base if someone and tell me where to go to purchase one. Greatly appreciate any help for a old guy...

Disregard the first question, now if any body knows were to get the antenna holder with the three threaded mounts for the antenas for the ARGtek extender. I accidentally cut one of the three wires, now you know i'm new at this. I need a new base if someone and tell me where to go to purchase one. Greatly appreciate any help for a old guy...
Nevermind.....:(

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl