Are my batteries knackered

Reaction score
Hi all,

Yep it’s been a long time since I was on here but I’m back:D:D

I’ve not flown my P2V for quite some time now but thought I’d get it out, give it a dust down & charge the batteries. Plugged them into the charge & nothing.... no lights, totally dead:( I’m gonna be selling it so wanted to make sure all was ok.

Is there any way of bringing them back to life with some sort of magic or are they knackered.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi all,

Yep it’s been a long time since I was on here but I’m back:D:D

I’ve not flown my P2V for quite some time now but thought I’d get it out, give it a dust down & charge the batteries. Plugged them into the charge & nothing.... no lights, totally dead:( I’m gonna be selling it so wanted to make sure all was ok.

Is there any way of bringing them back to life with some sort of magic or are they knackered.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Possible hybination mode,,I not have one but presume batt works the same,,any lights at all when pressed and held for few seconds

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Possible hybination mode,,I not have one but presume batt works the same,,any lights at all when pressed and held for few seconds

No lights at all, I’ve pressed the button for a couple of seconds as you normally do but nothing. I know these units are intelligent, think more intelligent than me.

Surely there must be some way of getting round it? The batteries are no swollen they look like new...

I’ve had them on charge for hours but again nothing:(:(

After we talked Porky I checked mine and after more month's than I can remember they still had 2 lights so wasn't anyway for me to check if jump starting them worked or not . Still think there is a thread in here somewhere on doing it I just can't find it .

After we talked Porky I checked mine and after more month's than I can remember they still had 2 lights so wasn't anyway for me to check if jump starting them worked or not . Still think there is a thread in here somewhere on doing it I just can't find it .

Thanks dirk for trying. Would be good if I can get them working, Might get a bit more money for my Phantom with 2 batteries than no batteries at all.:D:D

Cells go dead over time if not charged occassionaly. Smart pcb needs volts on inside to turn on charge circuit. No volts, no charge.

Search my last post if you want to see how to attempt 2 revive them. It requires drilling a small hole and manually charging the inside cells just enough for the PCB to turn on and take over. Any lithium battery that is left 2 go to 0 volts may never recover. So even this method may not revive your batteries.

Reactions: Clampit
Many thanks for your reply, I’m searching everywhere at the mo but will also check out your post.

If I have any joy bringing them back to life I’ll let you all know how I get on;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31