apparently...

While already visiting a local hospital yesterday, I asked the duty guard at the security office about their air ambulance landing pad. I wanted to know if they get advance notice when it's coming in. Yes, true. So I asked if I could take off from it, camera facing down and fly my drone off the H and get a short video of the area. And his answer was surprisingly, Yes, I may... It was a bit windy, and I wanted a real clear video, so I told him, that I would return on a much nicer & calm day. No problem. "I'll be back!"
I also fly regularly at a large community park only a few blocks from this same hospital location. ;-)

RedHotPoker
Lol, THAT would have surprised me too! And to be sure try and get the video. Of course to CYA you should maybe contact someone, but this may be the NO answer, so tough one. You could say you contacted someone all right, the guard! Just try and not get the poor guy fired! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Romans109
I hope to get back there one day this week. Hopefully the same kind fellow is on duty, at the command post. It would be a shame, if someone else was there.
Anyway, I will just go ahead and fly next time... Not to worry, but
No questions asked. ;-)

RedHotPoker

I hope to get back there one day this week. Hopefully the same kind fellow is on duty, at the command post. It would be a shame, if someone else was there.
Anyway, I will just go ahead and fly next time... Not to worry, but
No questions asked. ;-)

RedHotPoker
post a video here

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yeah, that would be my A plan. We shall see, when I get back to the hospital. I would hate to have the gendarmes appear, as their district station, is on the south side of this very property. Hahaha
Talk about pushing the envelope!! ;-)

RedHotPoker

Reactions: Romans109

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20