Apparently im a paedophile

You could try explaining to them that drones fly high and don't have a zoom and children have small penises. So the best way to video kids is to use a phone on the ground, just like the one the little pedo mom had in here handbag......lady you have been caught!!!

Or explain you find the top of children's heads really attractive. One or the other should do it. I think both options are flawless to resolve this.

I think soccer moms are pedophiles. Why else would they have cameras mounted at the rear of their minivans?

Oh had a thought. You should have dropped your trousers to show there was no interest in what you were filming. That way they would know you were normal. So top tip drone fliers. When near children fly with your trousers down.

Oh had a thought. You should have dropped your trousers to show there was no interest in what you were filming. That way they would know you were normal. So top tip drone fliers. When near children fly with your trousers down.
You seem to have a fixation with penises. Creepy.

It is the worst thing that can happen, when it happened to me I said nothing in disgust of the woman who could say such things out loud.

In reading this I've given it more thought.
It starts from fear and it of course says more to the person than us so there is the problem

But, we are confronted with this sickness in society, we need to practice our responses before we are confronted so we are on the front foot.
I think now I would say to a person

"I'm calling the police now" and say nothing, and call the police.
I would deliberately fly the same position and make it a "home" position since it's where you fly from daily

It pays to know and feel confident that they are the disturb ones, not us and to say that seeing a quad with a camera somehow gives these people a licence on any moral high-ground is not correct thinking.
There isn't any "two sides" to this type of disgustingly reactive position, they are just wrong.

- Idea lightbulb -

I just remembered I have a priest costume from Halloween several years ago...

PM me your mailing address.

- Idea lightbulb -

I just remembered I have a priest costume from Halloween several years ago...

PM me your mailing address.
Do you think a priest flying a quad is safe then? Phew!

Last edited:
Just at my daughters gymnastics and noticed a camera on the ceiling. Called the police obviously but they said unless your holding a controller your definitely not a pedo. Did MJ have a quad?

And here I am in gymnastics googling a famous pedo with the word drone in it to see if there were any damming evidential pictures and the person next to me just asked what I the hell did I just search to get a mixed image result of Garry glitter and drones. Needless to say I blamed you lot.

Great comments , but yesterday I went back with my neighbour and around11 of the neighbours kids were out as it was a lovely evening, me with my p3p and my friends cx20, kids loved It and parents were around ,and who walked around the corner but this women with her dog, she again verbally attack us , but with time all the kids started shouting at her and then the parents came over and he's was told off by around 20 people all giving her hell, I know it's not right , but I felt so good and felt what great people , she went off with a warning from everyone saying if she is heard again they will have her arrested .
Even the kids followed her over the field telling her off. So I hope this is the end of it,

Last edited:
Great comments , but yesterday I went back with my neighbour and around11 of the neighbours kids were out as it was a lovely evening, me with my p3p and my friends cx20, kids loved It and parents were around ,and who walked around the corner but this women with her dog, she again verbally attack us , but with time all the kids started shouting at her and then the parents came over and he's was told off by around 20 people all giving her hell, I know it's not right , but I felt so good and felt what great people , she went off with a warning from everyone saying if she is heard again they will have her arrested .
Even the kids followed her over the field telling her off. So I hope this is the end of it,
Right on :D

I understand people are stupid but the best bit of the story was they read it on the sign on his house where he practiced. So they thought a real pedo made a brass sign and wall mounted it If only all criminals did thet.

I understand people are stupid but the best bit of the story was they read it on the sign on his house where he practiced. So they thought a real pedo made a brass sign and wall mounted it If only all criminals did thet.
[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

blank stare.png
Figured this thread was going to get bad just from the title of it but **** guys !!
Clint headshake.gif

Reactions: dirkclod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20