App that removes unwanted apps

This is interesting - even with older android versions where various apps need root - I have never had to root for deleting apps.
I have simp.y used the apps uninstall command then run Ccleaner afterwards to remove the bits and pieces left behind.

Nigel
It's a little different now when you have newer android versions. You used to be able to uninstall what ever you want but now you can't. They started to make them system apps and when your not rooted you can't change anything in the system. When you root you have control of the system and can change just about anything you want. The only option now without root is disable apps but it still keeps them on the phone or tablet. Without root you don't have the permissions to do what you want.
I root everything that I have just so I can change whatever I want on my tablet and to get rid of the great amount of bloat ware that it comes pre-installed with. I also get rid of all the useless Google apps that come installed that I don't use. Those you can't uninstall either, you can uninstall updates but still leaves the original apps there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T807A using PhantomPilots mobile app

Now this really does come strange as all the apps I have looked at that need root - are saying they need it for OLDER android. If later 6 ... 7 Android - they say they do not need root ....

That bears out with what I see ... I have androids from old to new and only the old need root ... none of my new such as my Nexus with 6.x have any trouble completely uninstalling apps .... strange.

Nigel

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures