New Controller works great, but having app issues on tablet

Reaction score
I just got an extra remote for my P3S. I did the alpha mod and Inspire tablet mount. I tried using my Samsung tab 7 and most everything in the app works great, except my map box is completely blank... any ideas?

I tried going back to my phone and flew with my Galaxy 8 phone just fine, map box is there and accurate...

I'm considering getting a dedicated tablet for flying, and am leaning towards ipad mini 4... any other recommendations?

Thanks!

Mini4 is one of the best choices. Just my opinion.
I have the smart controller and the mini5. Not giving up my mini4.

I just got an extra remote for my P3S. I did the alpha mod and Inspire tablet mount. I tried using my Samsung tab 7 and most everything in the app works great, except my map box is completely blank... any ideas?

I tried going back to my phone and flew with my Galaxy 8 phone just fine, map box is there and accurate...

I'm considering getting a dedicated tablet for flying, and am leaning towards ipad mini 4... any other recommendations?

Thanks!
i have heard nexus 7 2nd gen is good ask forum thats android btw

thanks for all of the input. I'm still new to this drone flying. I think I'm just running DJI Go.. 3 maybe? it gives me options to use the inspire, phantom, matrice, and osmo

I just scored a Nexus 7 on ebay yesterday, waiting for that to arrive, then will evaluate options if it doesn't work out. I'm an all android house and don't want to spend $200 for a used mini 4, just yet... but will if I pick up a newer drone one of these days

Did you cache the map for mapbox at home first before you gone fly with tthe Tab 7 yet (any time)? If mot then you can use your S8 as Hotspot to go for cacheing the map on your tab 7,and mapbox should show up the map for flying.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj