App freezing

Reaction score
Yesterday by a hot 100 (38 celcius) degrees, want flying my P4P and tried for the first time the coarse lock fonction. It did work but after i was not able to cancel it. Had to restart the app to get back to normal. Could that be caused by hot weather ? Should i reinstall dji Go4 app ??

What tablet/phone are you using to fly with? I use the Ipad mini4, and have had issues with the ipad overheating and causing lag, dropouts, and complete black screen.
Now I have 2 iPads and rotate as they heat up.

I'm using ipad mini 5 but other functions would work ! The mini 5 has three times or so faster processor than mini 4. Two years ago was using mini 4 giving me green screens once in a while but not with mini 5.

Reactions: jvhooser
I'm using ipad mini 5 but other functions would work ! The mini 5 has three times or so faster processor than mini 4. Two years ago was using mini 4 giving me green screens once in a while but not with mini 5.

Apple products are notorious for overheating in hot weather. You can find cooling solutions online that will help with the problem or you can make your own if you are so inclined. I solved the problem with cool pacs and a custom cradle with velcro.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj