Anyone used these yet?

Reaction score
Litchi and DJI go are the most talked about apps on here. But has anyone used these two yet? Mixed reviews on the app store. Would love to get some real feedback from anyone here who has used these

1482466331357.png

Neon Euc

Been hearing a lot about Litchi since joining this forum a week ago... not really sure what it is but sounds like I need to look into it ha

-with drone obsession from the www.facebook.com/JTCfilms community! Come say HI :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Neon Euc
I've been using Litchi for about a month and whilst still learning how to use it, opens up a whole new experience. Recently downloaded the HD apps to check out the flight data and they complement the other dji apps to help learn how to use my P4 with more confidence. Recently donated a kidney to grab a set of Spexman googles to further pursue my unreasonable (allegedly) need to learn how to get the most out of my phantom. Happy Christmas to all and safe flying..

I use maps made easy for surveys, its not free to buy the app but as long as you fulfill some conditions with your survey output is free, they also have terrain aware where they take existing height data so you fly a survey on a hill at a constant height

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl