Anyone in Wisconsin?

Anyone going out today? Finally some nice weather around SE Wisconsin..................Trying to find a decent park. I am still a novice but learning quickly.

Meist21,

I'm thinking about it. I've got some things to do this morning but maybe this afternoon. BTW, I'm in Milwaukee (Northwest side)

Anyone going out today? Finally some nice weather around SE Wisconsin..................Trying to find a decent park. I am still a novice but learning quickly.
Yup. West of Madison. Got an appointment to fly over a tractor who will be plowing fields today. Near Reedsburg, WI. On Friday, flew over a controlled burn. Weather's been great.

Anyone have plans this weekend? 5/14-5/15 ?
You thinking of a GTG (get-together)? I'm doing some aerial shots of a property for a realtor this weekend. Milwaukee's just a bit far (near 3 hours). Nice area for flying/filming though.

Sounds cool. If you do it again, keep us posted. Unfortunately, besides the aerial pix, I'm babysitting for 2 goats and a horse this weekend, so I have to stay in the area. I don't really know anyone else that's into this, so it's nice to talk to someone else who relates.

I checked out a couple of your videos. Nice stuff.

Rofl. Just how much baby sitting does two goats and a horse require? :) God. That sounds like the beginning of a joke doesn't it.

Well, good point. Maybe it was just an excuse for being too lazy to drive. The fun part is, I have to somehow get a large pill down the gullet of the horse. I'm not too experienced with animals larger than cats, so this should be interesting. I may have to set up a camera.

Yeah, I was told to just put it in some semi-wet food... but the horse doesn't really know me, so I expect just getting her to come to the food will be a challenge, not to mention the pill.

Oh well, the owner is available by phone and I have another friend who has horses, so one way or another, it'll happen. And with any luck, it'll happen without my getting hurt... My #1 priority.

Weather permitting I'm in Milwaukee area going to do some flying with p3p tbs discovery clone and my new inductrix fpv. If anyone is bored and wants to meet up and just want to do some casual flying email me Saturday afternoon

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I'll be with you all in spirit in Spring Green today. I just found a tutorial on waypoints, so I'm going out to learn how. Any tips? Hints? Warnings?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl