Anyone in Wisconsin?

Thinking of heading out to Upper Nemahbin Lake Saturday. Guy at work lives out there and wants some video/images from the area.

Google Maps

I'm in sun prairie 3mi north of Madison

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Saint Francis, 2 mi s of milwaukee, right on Michigan too.
Its also a bit of a risk there too as fully half ot St. Francis is within 2mi or less of MKE airport and all of it is within 3mi of MKE. Just be careful.

@X219c did you get your phantom? If so hows it going. I am kind of close to Stevens Point if you need any help getting set up.

No doubt. I don't think it took me long to get mine up in the air. First was a test crash flight in the living room.

Hi, just bought a Phantom4..........Sheboygan and would like to meet up with other quad/drone pilots

Cool. Native of "Boyganville" but now in Spring Green. You've got great area to video. North Point alone is beautiful!
I get there a few timers a year. Maybe we can go flying. How about the giant flag? Just don't get too close.
I crave a Charcoal Inn burger...

Gonna be in Sheboygan the end of August and I'll definitely have my Phantom with me. Probably go down to the lakefront... but after nearly 3 years of flying I'm STILL not too brave over water. What can I say? It'd be an expensive mistake.

Its also a bit of a risk there too as fully half ot St. Francis is within 2mi or less of MKE airport and all of it is within 3mi of MKE. Just be careful.
Oh yes, I am fully aware of all my nearby NFZ, and other locations where I actually fly as well. To all UAV pilots: Ignorance is not a valid defense! Be smart, be safe.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic