Anyone here ever built a Phanvic?

Cool mod but without any cooling slots and being alot heavier, I think it would cook itself to death on a hot day. Particularly the now enclosed gimbal board.

Cool mod but without any cooling slots and being alot heavier, I think it would cook itself to death on a hot day. Particularly the now enclosed gimbal board.
Great point. I wonder if cooling holes could be drilled or a small cooling fan could be mounted to try to get some airflow inside the body. Maybe a forced air inlet in the front and some exit vents at the back and sides. It's starting to sound like ALOT of work just to make sure it doesn't burst into flames in flight lol.

Great point. I wonder if cooling holes could be drilled or a small cooling fan could be mounted to try to get some airflow inside the body. Maybe a forced air inlet in the front and some exit vents at the back and sides. It's starting to sound like ALOT of work just to make sure it doesn't burst into flames in flight lol.
I would take a small cutting wheel on a dremel and strategically make slots simliar to the ones on a P3 shell, air flow from front to back over the gimbal first and battery last. If I could find this kit I'd get one.

I would take a small cutting wheel on a dremel and strategically make slots simliar to the ones on a P3 shell, air flow from front to back over the gimbal first and battery last. If I could find this kit I'd get one.
I don't know what shipping from China to Canada costs but they sell these on Ebay. I left a link in my first post (that doesn't work).

Last edited:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonfo