Anyone have any thoughts or commens on this model?

It is $439...screenshot
1618510049279.png

It seems that these "bundles" are at the discretion of the seller....COSTCO includes 2 batteries...others don't

I don’t have the Mini 2, but if I had to replace my Spark it would probably be with the Mini 2.

Initially the Costco package might seem like a good deal but you have to compare it to the Mini 2 base package from DJI, factor in the cost of the extra pieces Costco is including if you were to purchase them separately and see how much money you are saving and determine if it is worth it to you.

One thing I would compare to is the FMC (Fly More Combo). Cost the items out individually and see how much you are saving.

Another thing to consider - you get a multi-charger hub (3 battery charger) in the FMC whereas in the Costco Bundle you do not so batteries have to be charged in the drone unless you buy the charger separately.

Just a few things to think of.

Chris

Reactions: MARK (LI)
I doubt that "package" is the flymore kit. If so it would show the batteries and charger.
Not sure if you're in CA or US. If CA, that's a good price.
Get the "Fly more" package

Thank you for responding...I have moved on from COSTCO's "package"...they had the mini 1 for 349 since before Christmas until they ran out....found COSTCO really not competitive with this one right now...I know that JDI sells directly to the end user...just trying to figure out if there is any advantage to buying directly from them

I bought from a local Photography shop...got the same deal as amazon or B&H or Adorama.....and they helped me get all set up

I bought from a local Photography shop...got the same deal as amazon or B&H or Adorama.....and they helped me get all set up
Sometimes they are the best and you are supporting a local business which is especially important in these COVID times.

Did you get the Mini 2? The FMC?

Chris

Congratulations on your purchase. From all the reviews and user feedback, the Mini 2 looks to be a great drone and a great value.

Enjoy your new purchase. I look forward to reading about your flights and seeing some of your pictures/videos over at MavicPilots.

Chris

Reactions: MARK (LI)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.