Anyone get stress crack, after DJI repaired it?

Reaction score
Just wondering? Mine should be headed back to me this week, I plan on flying it as normal and if I get another stress crack I will just install the uav reinforcements at that time, if its small enough.
I've read where people said the crack in the first place could have been done from the factory, tightening down too tight. So hoping the DJI repair people know this and tighten them to spec and not over tight.

Thanks

Just wondering? Mine should be headed back to me this week, I plan on flying it as normal and if I get another stress crack I will just install the uav reinforcements at that time, if its small enough.
I've read where people said the crack in the first place could have been done from the factory, tightening down too tight. So hoping the DJI repair people know this and tighten them to spec and not over tight.

Thanks

Hi, I've got one of the original phantoms, been flying it for four years. First body got the cracks you are talking about, kept flying until a motor broke loose,put on a new body and haven't seen a crack yet. Probably was a factory fault, but in the early days getting hold of dji was impossible.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20