Anyone experience these 'bugs' ?....sure glad DJi fixed'em....NOT!

About Downgrade feature....

I agree that you can downgrade, because firmwares can bring some good features but not everyone may like it.. Or ike it happens here with Phantom 3, some say the latest is great, some say it sucks.

I also use Firmware upgrades very constant in other machines, like satelite recivers and you can flash what you want just because the same thing. Some may like the new and some may like the old.

In the case. im very satisfied with my machine.

One thing that we could discuss. There are several types of phantom, i think at least 2 models of chassis.

Can you guys post the model number and if you have problems or not?

maybe the first series of P3 has more problems then the second serie?....

Reactions: Milehighdesign
Denat
Irrelevant to the comment I was responding to.

Debatable...

Ok, name a company that manufactures a piece of flying hardware that does not provide a comprehensive listing of 'bug' fixes?

Reactions: ScottyT
One thing that we could discuss. There are several types of phantom, i think at least 2 models of chassis.

Can you guys post the model number and if you have problems or not?

maybe the first series of P3 has more problems then the second serie?....

That is a great idea...where does does DJi put this hardware model and revision information and is it accessible to customers?

On the side
That is a great idea...where does does DJi put this hardware model and revision information and is it accessible to customers?
sticker of the phantom. I don´t have mine here but later i place here also.

I purchased my P3A last week Thursday and found out today that it came pre-installed with the 1.3.20 o_O

Was going through to find the firmware version so I could show fellow member 'Meta4' on another thread so he can help me with another topic - and to my surprise the firmware of my P3A is 1.3.20

What is the VPS bug and other bugs that I should be aware of, my first Phantom and not sure what I need to look out for.

See below video for the firmware version of my P3

Model W323 & P78DC on light bridge for P3P and GL300A for RC

I had issues starting after 1.1.9 and using app ver 1.2.0. Sonic error, gimbal overload and video signal disconnect.

VPS and gimbal overload has been fixed. This is what makes Phantompilots so hard to support. It seems people will even complain without even trying something.

Irrelevant to the comment I was responding to.

OK, I should have qualified more... I was thinking more serious hardware tech. I'm sure "various bug fixes" is more than sufficient for software apps like Farmville.

I just don't see it as acceptable that users aren't told what is being fixed where more than most other tech, customers have to make informed decisions about whether or not they should be upgrading the firmware that directly affects the flight characteristics of their investment. And especially now they've succumb to the pressure of allowing users to downgrade.

Reactions: n6vmo
VPS and gimbal overload has been fixed. This is what makes Phantompilots so hard to support. It seems people will even complain without even trying something.

Oh come on. How hard is it to make it official that these things have been fixed, rather than hear it from some random dude in a forum.

Denat

Debatable...

Ok, name a company that manufactures a piece of flying hardware that does not provide a comprehensive listing of 'bug' fixes?

Name one that does. Most companies scale the list down quite a bit and group things. Agree DJI could do a better job with release notes however.

Ah ok. Didn`t know it. I have 1.1.9 factory, and been like the wine....
Just need a bigger and better Android device... :)

Same here, 1.1.9 has been working great overall. Other than the occasional glitchy horizon issues which randomly fix themselves sorta.

Do I have to upgrade? Everything is working fine with the version I have now which is the 2.8. I already updated the app. I hope I don't have to update the firmware too just because the apps been updated.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20