Anybody recommend certain FPV goggles

You can only use goggles that connect to the HDMI output module (or the P4P+ remote controller) via an HDMI cable.
Oh ok. So the Eachine 800's would not even work with the Phantom's then. Ok, gotcha. So it has work with the HDMI in from the module on back of our controller. Just like the Fat Sharks do? I was wondering how the reception was gonna work with their own antenna's ect? LOL. Thanks again! Want to try these this summer for sure!

Reactions: KevMo Photog
I have the Glyph and you can focus each eye separately. No readers needed if you wear them to see your phone or tablet. It puts a 55" TV right in front of your face to give you a little perspective. Its micro HDMI input and comes with a cable. I use it with the Nvdia Shield.
They also work great for movies and some games. Awesome for flying but they are not like VR headsets. Light gets in from top and bottom. You can take off easily with them because you can see the drone on the ground in front of you. You can also peek out easily to get some perspective if needed.

I unboxed it here:

Reactions: Kranmc
I have the Glyph and you can focus each eye separately. No readers needed if you wear them to see your phone or tablet. It puts a 55" TV right in front of your face to give you a little perspective. Its micro HDMI input and comes with a cable. I use it with the Nvdia Shield.
They also work great for movies and some games. Awesome for flying but they are not like VR headsets. Light gets in from top and bottom. You can take off easily with them because you can see the drone on the ground in front of you. You can also peek out easily to get some perspective if needed.

I unboxed it here:

UADave - how do you like them? What's your YouTube channel? Helpful video . Can you use these in bright sunlight? Debating over these or wait for Crystal Sky.

I own them. If you like Fat Sharks, you'll like them even more since the screen is clearer and larger. If you don't like Fat Sharks, then you should definitely pass on them.
Is there any adjustments for difference eyesights?

That's the problem with FPV goggles. Every expects them to be absolutely perfect. None of them are perfect.

Msinger I currently use cheap VR goggles with my phone inside and Litchi...Would Glyph's improve on that greatly?
If you love VR goggles, then you're mostly likely only going to like googles like the HeadPlay HD or Eachine Googles Two. However, there's probably no sense in getting either of those if you're happy with what you have now and don't see not being able to touch your mobile device and/or being forced into using Litchi as a drawback.

Reactions: bkushner
I've been using the new Fatshark Transformers for the past few weeks, and have to say I'm really enjoying them. They are a larger single-screen solution similar to headplay HD, but about half the size, so they are more portable. They have antenna inputs for standard definition NTSC/PAL FPV flying, and HDMI Mini input for 720P flying with Phantoms or movie watching. It's a unique dual configuration, you can choose a standard screen, or a binocular vision version that fills your entire view which people seem to enjoy for drone racing. http://www.getfpv.com/fat-shark-transformer-fpv-headset-bundle-viewer-display.html

If you love VR goggles, then you're mostly likely only going to like googles like the HeadPlay HD or Eachine Googles Two. However, there's probably no sense in getting either of those if you're happy with what you have now and don't see not being able to touch your mobile device and/or being forced into using Litchi as a drawback.

Msinger,

I see In a reply above you mention the Espon BT-300 do you have any personal experience with these? I have been considering fpv type goggles/glasses and stumbled across the espon bt 300 and I have been quite amazed in the technology behind them and they have a broad range of uses not just for fpv flying. My question to you is havecyou had any personal experience or knowledge on the product? I would like to know any information or feedback you can give on these. I do currently know a few people that use these for flying their phantoms but I haven't really heard their feedback on them, since you have used a wide range I'm curious to know how you think they were and compete with the others

Thanks in advanced

I see In a reply above you mention the Espon BT-300 do you have any personal experience with these?
I just received them yesterday, so I'm still in the process of learning how they work. You can find a lot of discussion about them in this thread on the Mavic Pilots forum.

I just received them yesterday, so I'm still in the process of learning how they work. You can find a lot of discussion about them in this thread on the Mavic Pilots forum.

Awesome I'd love to hear your results with them, I have been considering them for a couple of weeks but I'm still on the fence as to which product I should lean towards

As soon as you give them some tests and get some flights could you please post your results here or on a new thread or even msg me the results as I'm very interested to hear your opinion

As soon as you give them some tests and get some flights could you please post your results here or on a new thread or even msg me the results as I'm very interested to hear your opinion
After I have time to use them some more, I'm going to create a thread that compares all of the goggles I own. I figured it would be helpful to discuss them all in the same place.

Reactions: On_Bail_Cuz

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT