Anybody recommend certain FPV goggles

Reaction score
I was looking for good quality ( I don't mind price) FPV goggles for the Phantom 4 pro, I am traveling to Spain and I want to have really good equipment.
Thankyou :)

You can find a list of commonly used FPV goggles here.

You can go for Avegant Glyph.

I own them. If you like Fat Sharks, you'll like them even more since the screen is clearer and larger. If you don't like Fat Sharks, then you should definitely pass on them.

Reactions: KevMo Photog
I own them. If you like Fat Sharks, you'll like them even more since the screen is clearer and larger. If you don't like Fat Sharks, then you should definitely pass on them.
Super! I have not tried any goggles yet except a cheap pair of virtual reality goggles and they were terrible. But I want to be able to use a pair occasionally so it will force me to try and concentrate on totally flying start to finish as smooth as possible. Where as when using a tablet it's easy to just get distracted and jerk here and there. Instead of lining up for short passes or clips of this or that.

The Glyphs are not immersive like VR goggles. If you're looking for something that's immersive, check out the Eachine Goggles Two or Headplay HD.

The Glyphs are not immersive like VR goggles. If you're looking for something that's immersive, check out the Eachine Goggles Two or Headplay HD.
See that's the thing that I'm thinking the image is not gonna be pretty enough for me. But I'm mainly just wanting it to make me focus on keeping smooth the entire flight. While it is so hard to do it with a tablet. I should use the extension more on my Hoodman I guess too. It's like a theatre with it on. I so appreciate your help msinger!

I have never owned any type of FPV goggles. Which model is the best one on the market, I appreciate you sharing your knowledge with me.

See that's the thing that I'm thinking the image is not gonna be pretty enough for me. But I'm mainly just wanting it to make me focus on keeping smooth the entire flight. While it is so hard to do it with a tablet. I should use the extension more on my Hoodman I guess too. It's like a theatre with it on. I so appreciate your help msinger!

That's what I'm afraid of, I want a pair of FPV goggles that have amazing resolution, smooth and very wide view, I have yet to find the perfect pair, that's why I'm asking for help on which ones I should buy ( doesn't matter the price)

I have the Headplay HD and Fatshark Dominator V3.
You say you want "Amazing Resolution" but keep in mind that the feed from the P4P is only 720p and often has compression artifacts.
I had to install a third party lens in the Headplays so my middle aged eyes could focus on the screen.
The Headplays are more immersive than the Fatshark.
A friend has the Eachine One goggles which cut off the P4P OSD info. I don't know if the Eachine Two has added selectable aspect ratio to fix this.
I was disappointed that the P4P did not add camera setting info (shutter speed, aperture, etc) to the HDMI OSD.

Last edited:
Do you own any of the two?
I own the following FPV goggles:

Which model is the best one on the market
There is no best model. All of them have pros and cons.

If you want googles that have an immersive image, consider the Eachine Goggles One or HeadPlay HD goggles. If you want goggles that are small and easy to pack, consider the Avegant Glyph or Fat Shark Dominator V3 goggles. If you want glasses that allow you to see above/below and/or through them while wearing them, then consider the Avegant Glyph, Cinemizer Glasses, or Epson Moverio BT-300.

Last edited:
I own the following FPV goggles:

There is no best model. All of them have pros and cons.

If you want googles that have an immersive image, consider the Eachine Goggles One or HeadPlay HD goggles. If you want goggles that are small and easy to pack, consider the Avegant Glyph or Fat Shark Dominator V3 goggles. If you want glasses that allow you to see above/below and/or through them while wearing them, then consider the Avegant Glyph, Cinemizer Glasses, or Epson Moverio BT-300.
If you have to have readers for close up reading, what is the best choice between the ones you have msinger? Can you wear glasses with any of them?

I wear contacts most of the time. I've never tried any of them while wearing my glasses. You definitely won't be able to wear glasses when using Fat Sharks. I've seen a few people mention wearing glasses in reviews for the Avegant Glyph (must be a tight fit) and HeadPlay HD goggles (very roomy inside).

I wear contacts most of the time. I've never tried any of them while wearing my glasses. You definitely won't be able to wear glasses when using Fat Sharks. I've seen a few people mention wearing glasses in reviews for the Avegant Glyph (must be a tight fit) and HeadPlay HD goggles (very roomy inside).
Last question and I'll leave you alone for a while! On the Eachine 800's it looks like they are receiving the transmission theirselves. So no HDMI cable plugging into it right? That's fine but what about range with that signal? Is it gonna be very limited or will it be as good as what we get on our pads while flying? I'm talking about the reception and not the video resolution btw. All the video's I looked at on Youtube just now don't show them getting out very far at all with them. So I'm thinking maybe they are more FPV racing in closer proximity?

You can only use goggles that connect to the HDMI output module (or the P4P+ remote controller) via an HDMI cable.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20