Anybody rebuild gimbles?

Reaction score
I'm new to this so bear with me! I bought a used vision 2 plus that had been crashed and the camera didn't work in hopes of getting the camera working. I changed out the ribbon with no luck. My question is, is there anybody I could send it to to get it rebuilt and tested? Or am I going to be better off to just sell everything off as parts and by a vision 3?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Find jiminifixit here or on e-bay he's the one ive consulted. Hunch on this forum also rebuilds

I'm new to this so bear with me! I bought a used vision 2 plus that had been crashed and the camera didn't work in hopes of getting the camera working. I changed out the ribbon with no luck. My question is, is there anybody I could send it to to get it rebuilt and tested? Or am I going to be better off to just sell everything off as parts and by a vision 3?

let me know if you still need any help with this.

I've used us drone repair from California it was all right

If the camera is in one piece with no horrible visible damage, and you've replaced the ribbon cable, you should be able to get $150 to $200 for it on Ebay. Keep that in mind when you get a price for repair. You can buy used repaired gimbals on Ebay for about $300. There's still some brand new ones for $450 or so. (I managed to snag a brand-new-in-the-box one for $300).

I was repairing PV2+ gimbals until the going price dropped from $400-$450 to $300 or less. Too much work for too little money now.

My gimbal was the same way..replaced ribbon but no fix just beeped 3 times...so my problem was the main camera board ribbon clamp that holds the ribbon was broke..then the same for the upper board..not the very top..after applying pressure to both the gimbal stopped beeping..but still no fix...so after nothing fixed..I sent to DJI..they replaced the upper and lower board to fix it..pay attention to the gimbal led is it red or green?blinking?that will tell you a lot?let me know!!!

Call Mike Holt - California - 530-277-5366. He has about 65 of these things (that's right - 65) and he has been working on them since the beginning of time. He is a great guy to work with - he fixed mine and I have had "zero" problems since he fixed it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl