Any word when Best Buy will stock the P4P?

Reaction score
Has anyone heard when Best Buy will start getting P4P shipments? Getting anxious but would rather wait and put it on my BB credit card. Went ahead last week and bought a few fast MicroSD cards and an Nvidia Shield K1 in preparation. So antsy I even already loaded DJI Go4 on the Shield. Lol

Stores around the Los Angeles area, on their website, says Dec. 29 at $1,499. No mention of the Pro + with the attached monitor.

I preordered mine on Amazon. The P4P+. The site there states that I won't get it until after January 15th. Good Luck with BB!

Save the sales tax and buy from B&H, if you don't live in NY. Free overnight shipping too.
No tax at B&H or no interest financing for 18 months at BB? The no interest sounds better. Only problem is I think the 18 mo no interest is only good through Dec. Which is why I was hoping it would be available to at least order by the end of the month.
but WOW the P4 standard with remote is now down to $849 at BB!!!

Surprise surprise, it just showed up for order on the BB website!! But darn that's still a good deal on the 4 standard. But I feel I'd rather have the better camera for dark scenes, etc.
Oddly the product description at BB describes the camera and all the details of the camera yet the photos have a caption saying "Camera sold separately" ????
Surely the caption is an error?

Last edited:
Has anyone heard when Best Buy will start getting P4P shipments? Getting anxious but would rather wait and put it on my BB credit card. Went ahead last week and bought a few fast MicroSD cards and an Nvidia Shield K1 in preparation. So antsy I even already loaded DJI Go4 on the Shield. Lol
I've seen them in stock at Best Buys in Canada.

Reactions: E.T._Drone_Home
flew mine for first time today ,
flew great first battery.
camera video is exelant.
took all the stickers off when I got home.

We are shipping them tomorrow (P4 Pro+) if anyone is looking for one. We have 5 or 6 that are not already reserved for customers and over 30 high capacity batteries available to ship today.

www.FloridaDroneSupply.com
(authorized DJI dealer)

Last edited:
I don't get it? They are an approved vendor for this site....

Thanks - just letting anyone who is trying to find one know that we have them. Stock has been tight everywhere.

Darn wish I'd seen your post from work today Florida Drone Supply. Was going to order it from Best Buy last night and got on the website and it no longer showed "Get it by Saturday 12/24/16" or any dates. So it looked to me like they wasn't counting on having them to send out. Went to check the B&H site (last night) and they were out of stock saying 3-5 days before the next shipment. Got on there this morning and B&H said if I ordered within the next 2 hours they would ship it overnight for free and get it tomorrow!! Order placed!! Went ahead and got one extra capacity battery and DJI Refresh since this is my 1st UAV.
Hopefully by this time tomorrow I'll have everything updated and calibrated waiting on Friday after work to fly. It will be too dark by the time everything is ready tomorrow and I'm not about to rush anything. Going to go ahead and read the manual front to back, back to front, then turn it inside out and read it again. Would be nice to find a thread describing the best steps to take for a newbie when they receive their 1st bird, i.e. unboxing, updating, best practice settings, etc.

Darn wish I'd seen your post from work today Florida Drone Supply. Was going to order it from Best Buy last night and got on the website and it no longer showed "Get it by Saturday 12/24/16" or any dates. So it looked to me like they wasn't counting on having them to send out. Went to check the B&H site (last night) and they were out of stock saying 3-5 days before the next shipment. Got on there this morning and B&H said if I ordered within the next 2 hours they would ship it overnight for free and get it tomorrow!! Order placed!! Went ahead and got one extra capacity battery and DJI Refresh since this is my 1st UAV.
Hopefully by this time tomorrow I'll have everything updated and calibrated waiting on Friday after work to fly. It will be too dark by the time everything is ready tomorrow and I'm not about to rush anything. Going to go ahead and read the manual front to back, back to front, then turn it inside out and read it again. Would be nice to find a thread describing the best steps to take for a newbie when they receive their 1st bird, i.e. unboxing, updating, best practice settings, etc.

Well I am glad to hear you got one and are going to take your time to read about it and get yourself ready to fly. We are working on a video series for everything from first unboxing to camera settings, etc on everything DJI including Mavic, Phantom, Inspire 1, Inspire 2, Matrice 600, etc. We think it might be broken down into some shorter segments and possibly a series called "Up and Running With...(inserts copter and task). It will be a couple months because we just committed to this idea and are having everything studio photographed and flown in front of green screens.

We do try to post answers to lots of questions and support the forums through participation, shared knowledge and money (those little ads you see on the top and sides). Here is a post we contributed to on camera setting and understanding how ISO, Shutter Speed and Aperture work together for video settings. We agreed to keep adding and posting more info there as much as possible: camera settings for

We have a lot on the first page and others have added some good info as well.

As for the P4 Pro+ we got the warehouse to agree to drop ship them direct from the west coast tomorrow for people so we did not have to wait to get them here in FL before shipping them out. Anyone that ordered today gets theirs shipped tomorrow (priority) and the rest are being shipped to us. Just trying to get anyone waiting for a unit as quick as we could.

If you need anything else just let us know - or if you have any specific questions, start a thread and we are happy to post replies so everyone can benefit from any help we can be. If its something you don't want to post about, just send a PM. We spend a lot of time online now supporting PhantomPilots, InspirePilots and MavicPilots and are happy to help any way we can.

Well I am glad to hear you got one and are going to take your time to read about it and get yourself ready to fly. We are working on a video series for everything from first unboxing to camera settings, etc on everything DJI including Mavic, Phantom, Inspire 1, Inspire 2, Matrice 600, etc. We think it might be broken down into some shorter segments and possibly a series called "Up and Running With...(inserts copter and task). It will be a couple months because we just committed to this idea and are having everything studio photographed and flown in front of green screens.

We do try to post answers to lots of questions and support the forums through participation, shared knowledge and money (those little ads you see on the top and sides). Here is a post we contributed to on camera setting and understanding how ISO, Shutter Speed and Aperture work together for video settings. We agreed to keep adding and posting more info there as much as possible: camera settings for

We have a lot on the first page and others have added some good info as well.

As for the P4 Pro+ we got the warehouse to agree to drop ship them direct from the west coast tomorrow for people so we did not have to wait to get them here in FL before shipping them out. Anyone that ordered today gets theirs shipped tomorrow (priority) and the rest are being shipped to us. Just trying to get anyone waiting for a unit as quick as we could.

If you need anything else just let us know - or if you have any specific questions, start a thread and we are happy to post replies so everyone can benefit from any help we can be. If its something you don't want to post about, just send a PM. We spend a lot of time online now supporting PhantomPilots, InspirePilots and MavicPilots and are happy to help any way we can.
Do you guys have a store front? I'd love to stop by next time I'm down at Kennedy Space Center for work.

They are on Best Buy website now 12-21, and says free two day shipping. Just the P4P Pro, not the Pro+
DJI - Phantom 4 Pro Quadcopter - White

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl