Bought my Phantom 4 from best Buy today...

It is good to check out all your options. All units can have their pluses and minuses. The six engines on the Typhoon seem to attract many as a plus. I can see that point although it seems to me the heavier weight on these types of crafts make it a necessity to have six engines. Personally, what keeps me coming back to the Phantom 4 is the smaller design. I don't want to be carrying around a big aircraft. For me smaller is better.
The P4 wins hands down for small footprint, ease of transport, and quick deployment. The new locking twist-on props from the Inspire line are a major improvement over the P3.

Reactions: arcaine25
Where did you get the price from that they price matched to compete. I would love to take my receipt back up there and get a little back on my card

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Where did you get the price from that they price matched to compete. I would love to take my receipt back up there and get a little back on my card

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Best Buy is now already offering the same price with bundled extra batteries as DJI, just like B&H is. Best Buy was not initially. If you didn't already buy the two extra battery bundle, you might consider upgrading to it now. It's two extra P4 batteries for less than the price of one, when purchased with the P4.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj