The video lag time on my P4P is twice as bad as my P2vision+

Reaction score
I bought a P4P for the camera, and the Lightbridge technology that I thought was only supposed to have a lag time of 1 second or less.... I swear it has been as bad as 20 - 30 seconds a few times and became really unsafe to fly....
I'm using a Huawei SCL-L04 smart phone to view with... (horrible)
I was just wondering if someone could assure me that a getting an Nvidia Shield K1 tablet will help solve my issue before I go out and buy one.... which are sold out everywhere I look by the way.

I bought a P4P for the camera, and the Lightbridge technology that I thought was only supposed to have a lag time of 1 second or less.... I swear it has been as bad as 20 - 30 seconds a few times and became really unsafe to fly....
I'm using a Huawei SCL-L04 smart phone to view with... (horrible)
I was just wondering if someone could assure me that a getting an Nvidia Shield K1 tablet will help solve my issue before I go out and buy one.... which are sold out everywhere I look by the way.
The lag is a lot less than 1 second.
I fly with the Nvidia Shield and it's great. There may be a tiny lag, but it's not enough that I notice at all.

Thanks... I hear it's better than using an ipad mini?... and I was wondering if you could tell me if I need to get it with cellular like the ipad?...
Or do all of the Nvidia Shield's have it included?... I want to be able to use all of the flight modes..

Thanks... I hear it's better than using an ipad mini?... and I was wondering if you could tell me if I need to get it with cellular like the ipad?...
Or do all of the Nvidia Shield's have it included?... I want to be able to use all of the flight modes..

I've not tried the iPad so can't compare but the Shield is very good.
No need to get a cellular version (do they even make one?).
The whole issue with getting the cellular version is an Apple thing because Apple don't give you the GPS receiver unless you get the cellular version of the iPad.
But the Nvidia Shield (like most Android tablets) has a GPS receiver as standard equipment.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl