Any update on shipping ?

Well...my P3 was suppose to be delivered today, unfortunately customs has delayed its delivery. :(

I ordered my P3A on Amazon thru The Drone Source on Friday 5/1 and it shipped this morning 5/4 via fedx with the extra battery, but I'm not holding my breath the extra battery will be in the box.

Reactions: Gearie
Mine has been stuck in Memphis since Friday with a clearance delay. It was supposed to arrive this morning. Now FedEx has no ETA listed.

Yep, and that's a lie. If you click store and then chat and talk to the support they will tell you otherwise.

People over 20k reference number has already gotten theirs, and still those under 5k are waiting.

This is a quote from support, I'am reference 11198 but priority 2900 something.

"Only the reference number is for customer service."
That's the chat link I clicked and I posted what they told me. They are no longer providing "priority numbers".

Just curious, why does it take so long for things to get to Australia? People in South Africa have had it for almost a week now..
I wish I knew lol. I questioned my dealer but they could not give me an answer either. I would have thought that due to our proximity to China we would be among the first to receive them ... my honest opinion is that we do not represent a large enough market here in Australia and therefore are much lower down the food chain so to speak.

odd as Spain has had deliveries yesterday and had phone call to say mine is out for delivery sometime today.

I did that. They said they cannot provide a "priority number", only a customer reference number. In fact, they told me that the "final ship time" depends on the customer reference number.
I was given a priority # and told my order is determined by that.

Definitely not .... still waiting for mine .... June seems sooooooo far away !!!!

If I don't hear something in the next 5 days I will be canceling my order and pick 1 up from a dealer. If I could get my money back instantly I would have done so already. Might even save a bit more and purchase an Inspire 1. I could have rented an Inspire 1 for my gig instead of worrying whether or not this drone would be delivered on time for my shoot.

If I don't hear something in the next 5 days I will be canceling my order and pick 1 up from a dealer. If I could get my money back instantly I would have done so already. Might even save a bit more and purchase an Inspire 1. I could have rented an Inspire 1 for my gig instead of worrying whether or not this drone would be delivered on time for my shoot.

I'm thinking the same thing about the Inspire, although my P3 is due to arrive tomorrow. All of this waiting around and researching has led me to re-discover the Inspire, and I'm already thinking the P3 might not stay in my hands for long. I shoot professionally as well, and having seen both the Phantom and the Inspire flying together in person, the Inspire looks so much more stable and more like a professional piece of gear. I guess we'll see.

Reactions: Gearie

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl