Any update on shipping ?

I just got shipping notification for my P3P from my dealer in Atlanta, GA. I can't wait.
i just talked to atlanta hobbies and they said that the phantom 3 gold is supposed to be there on thursday
let the rumors begin

Here is the email I got from my local supplier today. I am in Alberta Canada.

Finally...
Phantom 3 Shipment Inbound from China!
Just wanted to give our Phantom 3 Pre-Order customers an update that the Phantom 3 shipment is on the way to us from China! We received notice early this morning from our rep at DJI. Shipping usually takes around 4-5 days, barring any delays at the border. We still do not know if the extra batteries will be shipping separately, and will simply ship those to our customers once we receive them if this is the case. We are still waiting on them to send us the commercial shipping invoice to see exactly what is included in the shipment and will keep you posted once we know more...

Reactions: AerialTech
UPS says a 12 pound package arrives Thursday from Atlanta Hobby. I won't be home, wonder if one of you folks would mind picking up for me?
;)

I've called and talked to DroneNerds who are the primary suppliers for HobbytownUSA and they said that they expect their shipments to arrive Thursday or Friday of this week. Depending on what shipping zone you reside in, its a 2 to 3 day turn around from there. So those who pre ordered, even the units with extra batteries, will be receiving their P3 by mid next week.

I'm on vacation all next week, so I'm being forced to wait anyhow!

talked to a sale person on the website. they told me I had a priority number in the low 5k and should expect delivery in late may
i order the pro with an extra battery

What I understand about the ISO dji did everything in time and apple messed up. The software should be available today, or last I read a few hours ago posting in an hour.

Android this end......is fine

I was # 69 for a P3A, I just cancelled my order with DJI and ordered from AlleRC through Amazon since they actually got stock already and are getting more tomorrow and Thursday. The sales rep told me DJI will ship the P3A out starting today, I didn't care, if they want to ship to dealers first then let the dealers make the money...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor