Any update on shipping ?

You mean look at that. It was the Brazilian Beach volleyball tournament at Huntington Beach Ca. a year ago. A friend from another forum took the pic and avatar'ed it - I just stole it :cool:

One of Nature's Greatest Creations....

Reactions: Fplvert
Well, it's bad news for me. I just confirmed with DJI that my priority # is 4191, and that "maybe I will receive it in the early June". That is much longer than I expected! :(

FYI: I ordered a Pro without the extra battery.

For those of you who did receive shipping confirmations, do you know your priority #? Can you post it here?

Well, it's bad news for me. I just confirmed with DJI that my priority # is 4191, and that "maybe I will receive it in the early June". That is much longer than I expected! :(

For those of you who did receive shipping confirmations, do you know your priority #? Can you post it here?

Priority number is not known without getting that info from DJI, we only have our customer reference number.
Mine was in the 837. No idea how that relates to priority number.

Reactions: Gearie

Where are you located? JUNE!??? Wow that is a heck of a delay.

Priority number is not known without getting that info from DJI, we only have our customer reference number.
Mine was in the 837. No idea how that relates to priority number.

Does the customer reference number relate to an order priority number? I suspect these numbers are unrelated, and that you were an early customer of DJI with their earlier products?

As far as I know advanced model is delayed until at least middle of May.
The only possible delay is that dji wants users to get the pro, since the professional is where the have more profit margin, simple.

I am remaining impartial and unconcerned until I receive my email from Amazon..."Your Amazon.com order of DJI Phantom 3 Professional" has shipped"

If you ordered from DJI, you can get your priority number from them. Alls you need is the Order number or Customer Reference Number and they'll be able to tell you. I ordered a P3A and my priority number is 3651 and I placed the order on April 15th.
The status of my order still has <Shipped> dimmed or color grey.

Reactions: chris2864
So it looks like all those lucky people getting theirs this week will not be able to use it on iOS !

...of course it will work...Oh Ye of little faith...

Mine is not in the first batch but probably closer to end of may, but hopes are raised and dashed.
We were told the existing app will recognise inspire / P3, now find its not the case.
People now have them (see other thread) and there is no manual.

Why can't they get it right ? I would be very unhappy if I had it sitting in front of me now and could not fly it properly as it had no application. (remember no app, no calibration, etc etc etc).

:confused::confused::mad::mad:

Just had message from my UK supplier. Saying the infomation they have been given from DJI is saying they will receive them this week or next. Baring in mind my order is a advanced with extra battery find this a bit hard to believe going by what we have heard.

As far as I know advanced model is delayed until at least middle of May.
The only possible delay is that dji wants users to get the pro, since the professional is where the have more profit margin, simple.
Is this your picture? I could think of several different reasons.
images

Reactions: Meta4

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel