Any update on shipping ?

Hi all, it seems that P3 Adv & P3 Pro WITHOUT extra battery are shipping by now to US.
Is that right ?

Mhhh ... I think to get my P3Pro + battery at the end of May (if lucky) from the local dealer here in Italy.
No, you have to pay more, get reduced power and wait longer
eusa_naughty.gif
I really quote :confused:

No word or charge yet from B&H which probably means they are getting it the same time as UAV which is tomorrow or Thursday, and then they will be shipped as soon as they can.

My expected delivery date was updated from Wed 4/29 to Thur 4/30. I am not surprised. Actually I will be surprised if it doesn't move to Friday or Monday 5/4. Coming from China to the midwest.

Actually, I think you (we) will get it Thursday. DJI has shipped all of my orders extremely fast, even orders like my upgrade P2 remote.

Reactions: Randy Green
Just as a general question, I pre-ordered my unit through a LHS, whose supplier is DroneNerds down in Florida. I've not been able to ascertain a definite answer( I'm not sure there actually is one) , but how long should I be expecting to wait for my P3P w/ extra battery to arrive? Will the Phantom ship without the battery and then I get the battery later on in the month?

Just as a general question, I pre-ordered my unit through a LHS, whose supplier is DroneNerds down in Florida. I've not been able to ascertain a definite answer( I'm not sure there actually is one) , but how long should I be expecting to wait for my P3P w/ extra battery to arrive? Will the Phantom ship without the battery and then I get the battery later on in the month?
Call dronenerd. Do you have their number. They open at 9am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currently at work in a NGL Processing Facility, I'll have to call around lunchtime . I'll report back with my findings unless someone else chimes in beforehand

So my order, the P3P w/o extra battery that shipped last night is on track for delivery Thursday morning to Ohio. That's pretty impressive since my ref number was over 11k. Now let's just hope they actually get the apps updated and manuals released before the drones show up and nobody can use them.

In other news, this also appears to have answered the question "will DJI prioritize vendor shipments or direct sales?" In this case, it appears they gave priority to direct sales. Most of their direct pre-orders for the P3P w/o extra batteries appear to be on the way and will be in customers' hands around the same time the dealers get theirs. It also sounds like they are shorting the dealers' orders, meaning none of the dealers even know yet if they'll be able to cover all their pre-orders. Unfortunately because I needed to have the drone this weekend and couldn't risk being part of the "shorted orders", I had to keep my DJI pre-order and cancel the one through UAV-Outlet. I can't imagine this will make the dealers particularly happy though.

So my order, the P3P w/o extra battery that shipped last night is on track for delivery Thursday morning to Ohio. That's pretty impressive since my ref number was over 11k. Now let's just hope they actually get the apps updated and manuals released before the drones show up and nobody can use them.

In other news, this also appears to have answered the question "will DJI prioritize vendor shipments or direct sales?" In this case, it appears they gave priority to direct sales. Most of their direct pre-orders for the P3P w/o extra batteries appear to be on the way and will be in customers' hands around the same time the dealers get theirs. It also sounds like they are shorting the dealers' orders, meaning none of the dealers even know yet if they'll be able to cover all their pre-orders. Unfortunately because I needed to have the drone this weekend and couldn't risk being part of the "shorted orders", I had to keep my DJI pre-order and cancel the one through UAV-Outlet. I can't imagine this will make the dealers particularly happy though.

Heard that too about shorting... I think it will be a short wait... Hopefully the shorted units come with a larger order and we will see in stock... at the dealers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing