Any update on shipping ?

I have dealt with B&H before, got my P2V from them, I am sure they are basing the P3 Battery price on the initial price of the P2, which was also $149. If DJI is including an extra battery for $100 in the bundle then a 50% jump for retail is about right. I will wait for the retail price to drop back to $129 before I get the 3rd & 4th batteries. I am sure the pre-ordered ones will get the adjustment if one is needed, I fully expect the P3 battery to be $149 on release.

$149 is our best guess on the release price of the P3 battery as well, as soon as DJI provides us with confirmation of this price they will be available for purchase at the link below with an expected ship date of mid May.

Phantom 3 Battery: www.advexure.com/store/dji-phantom-3-battery-extra/

Roumors are starting to take hold that the phantoms my be delayed. I think it mite be a battery mixup...

Travis any info?

Must be careful with these estimates guessing based on others who may not have ordered day one or may have ordered the combo will throw off delivery estimates. I checked and mine hasn't changed from expected delivery April 30th but it also says preparing for shipment on Amazon which doesn't seem quite right and none of my other open orders say preparing for shipment.

I left Travis at advexure.com a message let's see what he has to say. I'm sure he's looking into it for us. Till then as stated roumors are popping up. This just started about an hour ago....so must give the dealers time.

I also heard from UAV Outlets that DJI was shipping them product on 4/22 with them trying to ship out a week later. Keep in mind that the items won't ARRIVE at UAV on the 22nd, that's when DJI ships. It also looks like they don't have a confirmation on quantities yet because I was trying to find out if I should cancel my DJI pre-order and order with them instead (so I could get the extra batter package with the battery shipping in May) but they said that at this point they didn't know if they'd receive enough inventory to cover all the pre-orders.

Right now I'm holding on to my pre-order from DJI that I placed on Monday unless I know they'd be able to cover my order next week.
I'm in the same boat. Not expecting to receive mine until around Mid May. I have a shoot in The Florida Keys the 2nd week of June. Praying it arrives on time.

Yup, My Phantom 3 w/Extra Battery order went in to DJI today. I Received an estimated shipping date of May 15.
If you order through DJI or UAV on Amazon, the drones with extra batteries won't ship until mid May. If you order directly through UAV the drone ships next week and the extra battery will ship in May.

So interesting tidbit. I pre-ordered direct from DJi on 4/9/15, order # 2712.

As soon as I payed I saw the pending payment in my card for at least a week or longer. I just checked and the pending payment is gone now.

What does this mean? Perhaps a delay as what others are noting in threads on RCgroups?

If you order through DJI or UAV on Amazon, the drones with extra batteries won't ship until mid May. If you order directly through UAV the drone ships next week and the extra battery will ship in May.
That Sucks! But based on me ordering today it sounds about right for my order to be available around mid may. Are you saying if I had ordered from UAV today instead of directly from DJI my Phantom 3 Pro would ship next week?

So interesting tidbit. I pre-ordered direct from DJi on 4/9/15, order # 2712.

As soon as I payed I saw the pending payment in my card for at least a week or longer. I just checked and the pending payment is gone now.

What does this mean? Perhaps a delay as what others are noting in threads on RCgroups?
That really blows! I received that message as well. They apologized for any inconvenience. If my money is going to sit for a week then I take it the May 15th isn't in stone. So I'm guessing my order doesn't even count at this point. My order number has 12 numbers, lol. I am begining to think I made a terrible mistake going direct.

That really blows! I received that message as well. They apologized for any inconvenience. If my money is going to sit for a week then I take it the May 15th isn't in stone. So I'm guessing my order doesn't even count at this point. My order number has 12 numbers, lol. I am begining to think I made a terrible mistake going direct.

Don't go by the order number noted in the email go by the customer reference number in the email. That seems to be the order in which the purchases were made direct from DJi.

I suspect my pending charge just expired. DJi made a pending or pre-authorization charge automatically when the order was placed and then never did the actual charge as it hasn't shipped yet.

I just logged into my DJi account. It still shows an "authorized" payment status.

Reactions: Gearie
Don't go by the order number noted in the email go by the customer reference number in the email. That seems to be the order in which the purchases were made direct from DJi.

I suspect my pending charge just expired. DJi made a pending or pre-authorization charge automatically when the order was placed and then never did the actual charge as it hasn't shipped yet.

I just logged into my DJi account. It still shows an "authorized" payment status.
Exactly!, I checked with my bank and they told me that a 'pending' charge will fall off the account after 7 days unless the merchant finalizes it. This just means that they (DJI) was making sure your account information was good, they will run the charge when they ship.

I'm not sure about all US dealers but some will receive the P3 on 4/28/2015. One dealer in the upper west coast will receive 1 non production P3 4/22/2015.

Then 300 P3's on 4/28/2015.

DJI has reported no extra batteries will be shipped for some time to anyone.

Also the P3 battery charger charges batteries in 1/2 the time.

Ok that's all I know for now.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31