Any update on new firmware to fix 1.2.8?

Reaction score
4th of July is a few days away. Anyone heard when we might expect a fix for the most recent firmware train wreck?

...waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...

Mine is grounded until DJI fixes something. I've got until the next billing cycle to determine if I'm going to cancel my credit card charges and send it back. I'll order another one when they get their shi'ite together.

This even beats Windows Millennium Edition for biggest software flop in history.

Mine is grounded until DJI fixes something. I've got until the next billing cycle to determine if I'm going to cancel my credit card charges and send it back. I'll order another one when they get their shi'ite together.

This even beats Windows Millennium Edition for biggest software flop in history.
I guess you missed the vision+ release then.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

dude... that's saying something... I think you might be underestimating just how bad windows ME was....

Wow, was it as bad as this?

ETA: ...and yes, in 2000 I bought a new Sony VAIO that was pre-loaded with Windows Me ;>
Oh man. ESCs burning up, WiFi modules frying, we were down to serial number comparisons to determine who needed to replace which component. So way worse than a hover that deviated by 6". Way worse.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20