Any one use a inspire controller with their P4?

Reaction score
I just linked one to a P4 and was wondering if the F setting was the same as the S setting on the P4 controller. Also, could you hook up a monitor to the controller. What are all those other plugins good for. Thank for any help in advance.

Yes, I fly with my Inspire 1 remote controller sometimes. "F" is the same as "S".

Does the inspire controller have more power?

It's more powerful than the P4 remote controller. It also has a built-in GPS receiver.

I measured about a 50% increase in transmit power using GL658A versus using the P4 GL300C. Way better performance.
how did you measure? That seems like an exaggerated gain.

Looks like I am late to the party with this controller. Lots of testing done. The one part I still didn't understand was does the fw restrict the power out put?

What does that switch around rth do? Lock it out?

Last edited:
Hi. I need some advice. I am trying to figure out if it is worth it to buy the Inspire radio for my P4. I can get it at a great price but what are all the advantages and would you recommend it. Also can you confirm if this model would work. Sorry for what might be stupid questions but new to this awesome experience

Attachments

• IMG_2733.JPG
    IMG_2733.JPG
    735.4 KB · Views: 344
  • IMG_2734.JPG
    IMG_2734.JPG
    772.2 KB · Views: 321
Did you max out the range with your current remote controller? Do you need GPS for your mobile device? If yes to either of those, then it could be useful for you.

Did you max out the range with your current remote controller? Do you need GPS for your mobile device? If yes to either of those, then it could be useful for you.
No I haven't so maybe I am just spending money in the wrong area. Should rather save up for a Mavic.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Is it worth it though ?

Unlike most, I saw no distance increase with the GL658A controller linked to my P4. Always close to my stock 300C.
So many variables.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31