Any new developments for P3S FPV implementation

Reaction score
Am I going to have to resort to putting a blanket over my head in order to view my flight camera on my tablet screen?
I wear glasses and on a sunny day wear clip on sun glasses - sometimes polarized the wrong way.
On top of that, I wear hearing aids. All making life difficult to fly a drone.
I would like a Epson type B300 with bone conduction sound - since ear buds and hearing aids don't mix - at a price point I can afford.
Is there a way to add or change the video feed to the "standard" 5.8GHz? There are a lot more options in that band.

? Epson type B300 is a Epson Printer are you sure thats what you want ! I also wear a hearing aid...when i go fly....i use a nice set of compact ear phones Not ear buds and crank UP the media volume to 3 / 4 th volume...what works for me Might work for you too I hope so ! You can buy a monitor screen shade for around $10.00 and it all folds back up so it can be stored easy...it attaches with Velcro.

https://www.amazon.com/Foldable-Mon...522635500&sr=8-19&keywords=monitor+shade+hood

Last edited:
? Epson type B300 is a Epson Printer are you sure thats what you want !
OK, got me - just took a guess at the model # - it is a BT-300 - close!
I designed a custom hood and a very stable controller mount (the dual bracket on the legs) for my Nexus 7 and printed it on my 3D printer. It helps but is still not sufficient for daylight viewing.

I have also printed 3D VR goggles I modified for the Nexus. I guess my next step needs to be the Litchi app and those goggles. Since I am not very experienced at flying it bothers me that I can't see the drone directly and that emergency procedures are cumbersome. Maybe I can get over it.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik