Any ideas on how to slow down H3-2D Tilt?

Reaction score
I've tried a few things such as using an elastic band pulling the gimbal leaver, to just trying to be smooth with it, but unless I go really fast filming 60fps it just looks terrible.

I just really want to be able to tilt down smootly whilst flying forwards without it looking juddery.

Have seen some people mod their TX with a twist screw but didn't know if there are any settings in software that can slow/smooth the tilt function? (with out changing from stock DJI DJ6 TX)

Jack.

I know it doesn't show how too, I was showing an example of what I meant by a slow tilt.

Thats a good example.

have you fiddled with the X1 lever gain in the assistant software?

idan_estee said:
i believe you can slow down the tilt via the phantom 3.0 software. Anyone can verify this?

yea that's what I was referring to. adjusting the gain setting on the X1 lever in the PA software. I mean, the setting is there.. consider it verified :)

idan_estee said:
i believe you can slow down the tilt via the phantom 3.0 software. Anyone can verify this?
With version 3 click advanced, gimbal, then use the slider for tilt control gain. To the left is slower, I have mine at 3 clicks from the left. With full stick movement it takes about a 4 sec pan. You can adjust limits as well. One of the reasons, maybe the only reason that I went to ver 3 software.

This is apparently only working for the H2-3D, I have the 2D and have tried this and it doesn't work? Will doubly doubly check im up to date software wise though!

Having trouble connecting the controller too the pc? Does it mean the phantom (as in flight controller?) or the actual 2.4ghz transmitter!?

JackHandley said:
Having trouble connecting the controller too the pc? Does it mean the phantom (as in flight controller?) or the actual 2.4ghz transmitter!?

There are 2 different softwares : Phantom Assistant is for connecting your Phantom to the PC
RC Assistant is for connecting the RC itself to the PC, there's a small upgrade from the default firmware, and there's calibrations for the controller in there as well.

RC firmware should be upgraded using RC Assistant before any Phantom/Zenmuse/other firmwares are upgraded.

I have a Zenmuse H3-2D I feel like I slowed down my tilt using the gain, but only slightly. I'll test an extreme setting change tonight after work

Tried both and sill nothing, not sure why? Don't know if it's only for the h3-3d or not? When I set mine originally to a low number it just juddered.

JackHandley said:
750r said:

Hi 750r. Cheers for the link, I've seen that video but was wondering If there was any software or something If I hooked up the controller anywhere to slow it down without modifying it.

I've seen people with futabas(I think) slow it down in their tx's menu that's all.
As the Assistant Software gimbel gains do not work with the H3-2D a hardware solution is the only current one. For me the video above still looks too fast and still a little bit jerky for slow tilt filming. This link is a much better solution in my view:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost ... count=2990

I have ordered the parts for the multi turn pot version although a slider type pot is also mentioned in the above post.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl