Any great deals out there on the 4 Pro+ V2.0???

That's not quite true.

Sorry, can't speak for DJI MAP pricing violations as that is what would have to be taking place in these cases. DJI MAP remains at $1499 and has since the release of the P4P. Yes any bundle can be prepared on top of that to achieve savings but a proof of purchase tied to a serial number that indicates a product purchase at less than DJI MAP can put warranty in jeopardy. YMMV.

DJI does not take MAP violations lightly and nor does our dealer distribution team that oversees Advexure's DJI product distribution accounts.

Sorry, can't speak for DJI MAP pricing violations as that is what would have to be taking place in these cases. DJI MAP remains at $1499 and has since the release of the P4P. Yes any bundle can be prepared on top of that to achieve savings but a proof of purchase tied to a serial number that indicates a product purchase at less than DJI MAP can put warranty in jeopardy. YMMV.

DJI does not take MAP violations lightly and nor does our dealer distribution team that oversees Advexure's DJI product distribution accounts.

Some of these places offering discounts are also authorized dealers. So do they make special arrangements with DJI to sell for less? Or do they use different ways around “advertised” prices by not showing the discount until its in your cart? Or selling it for full price and then offering a rebate at checkout? Just curious.

You know I could not find any authorized dealers in the northwest suburbs of Chicago...

Did I miss someone?

I'm not sure exactly where you're located, but there are lots of dealers in that area.

Dealers.jpg

You know I could not find any authorized dealers in the northwest suburbs of Chicago...

Did I miss someone?

If you want someone local you can visit, I know ABT sells DJI products. I’ve bought from them over the years and have had good luck.

If you want someone local you can visit, I know ABT sells DJI products. I’ve bought from them over the years and have had good luck.
I think that's about 35 minutes from us. I'll definitely have to check them out

ABT has them in stock but she said there is no care refresh option

Does that sound right?

ABT has them in stock but she said there is no care refresh option

Does that sound right?

If a store doesn’t sell the refresh plan in person or online then you will get a prompt inside the DJI Go 4 app when you activate it giving you the option to purchase (or enter your code if you already have one)

Reactions: Djpuf
If a store doesn’t sell the refresh plan in person or online then you will get a prompt inside the DJI Go 4 app when you activate it giving you the option to purchase (or enter your code if you already have one)
Got it!!

Okay quick question I'm hoping that you guys can answer. I'm looking to pick up some filters is there a package set that you would recommend first

Got it!!

Okay quick question I'm hoping that you guys can answer. I'm looking to pick up some filters is there a package set that you would recommend first

Most people recommend the Polar Pro 3-pack. They are $99 at most places however they also sell a $49 set that is exclusive to Best Buy. A professional can probably tell the difference but my amateur eyes sure can’t.

I can't speak to MAP pricing violations either, since I don't know anything about them, or your conclusion that these are violations, rather than side deals by large distributors with DJI. However, B&H, "Sold and Shipped by Amazon, LLC", and Best Buy are all three authorized DJI dealers (DJI repeatedly has confirmed this every time you call DJI for a warranty claim and ask, and B&H, Amazon, and Best Buy all confirm they are, in fact, authorized DJI Dealers) with DJI honoring warranty claims for any DJI product purchased through any of them, no matter what price you paid. That's all that matters. YMMV. :cool:

Got it!!

Are you intending to shoot cinematic style video in bright sun with blurry individual frames? If not, you have no need for any ND filters. The best video is shot in early morning or late evening light (the golden hours) and will not require any ND filters. If you are shooting stills, unless you want motion blur, you will never need an ND filter. The only filter that is beneficial for all video and still photography is a Graduated Neutral Density (GND) filter, which reduces the sky exposure by 2 stops at the top to 0 stops at the middle of the frame, to lower the dynamic range of the scene. Freewell makes a set of three for $40 where the Gray tint is the only one you'll need. Available at B&H for $38. Freewell Grad Filter Kit for DJI Phantom 4 Pro FW-P4PRO-GRAD B&H

I'm looking to pick up some filters is there a package set that you would recommend first
Here's a general filter usage guide that shows which filters are needed by flying condition:

Filter-Use-Chart.png

Any of the filter brands listed here would be a good choice. If you decide to buy a brand that's not listed there, then check out the reviews to make sure there are no problems with the filters.

That list is not exhaustive. It fails to include Amazon LLC "sold and shipped by Amazon LLC" which is, in fact, an authorized DJI Dealer, which you can easily confirm by calling both DJI and Amazon. Call them!
You'll have to take that up with DJI since they created and maintain that list. FWIW, I've never seen DJI name Amazon LLC as an authorized DJI dealer.

You'll have to take that up with DJI since they created and maintain that list. FWIW, I've never seen DJI name Amazon LLC as an authorized DJI dealer.
Not my job. Just informing everyone else, and reminding you, that Amazon LLC is an authorized DJI Dealer. Make the phone calls, if you don't believe me. Call DJI and ask them, and then call Amazon and ask them. If either one refutes it, it will be front page news! The list is not exhaustive. Omission is not dispositive. :cool:

Not my job. Just informing everyone else, and reminding you, that Amazon LLC is an authorized DJI Dealer. Make the phone calls, if you don't believe me. Call DJI and ask them, and then call Amazon and ask them. If either one refutes it, it will be front page news! The list is not exhaustive. Omission is not dispositive. :cool:
For warranty issues, the best I can do is advise people to go by what is stated on DJI's website. Assuming things read on the Internet and/or unofficial information from potential misinformed employees over the phone are accurate could be a mistake.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4