Any great deals out there on the 4 Pro+ V2.0???

Reaction score
I am looking to purchase the Pro+ V 2.0...

Just wondering if there were any great deals out there that I might be missing?

Through DJI website:

4 Pro+ V2.0
Care refresh
$1948.00

I have been researching for a couple of hours but I'm not seeing anything better

Yeah, that is what I figured. Thought that I would ask. The bundled deals at Drone world, B & H, etc. aren't any better

It was just released a month ago so I doubt you’ll see it discounted for a while yet.

That is correct, you're not going to see DJI running any promotions on a brand new release that they can't produce fast enough right now and keep in mind DJI has a MAP policy. The regular P4P hasn't even seen any pricing changes since its release other than small add-on promotions here and there.

We can custom bundle any package you are looking for with the P4P+ V2.0.

$1,799 is the going price for the P4P+ V2 at the moment. If you're looking to buy additional accessories with your Phantom, you might be able to save some money by buying a package. If that's of interest, I keep a list of P4P+ V2 deals currently offered by DJI and other well known authorized DJI dealers here:

Buy A DJI Phantom (Deals Updated Daily)

That is correct, you're not going to see DJI running any promotions on a brand new release that they can't produce fast enough right now and keep in mind DJI has a MAP policy. The regular P4P hasn't even seen any pricing changes since its release other than small add-on promotions here and there.

B&H has $100 off both versions of the regular P4P and I’ve seen limited time promos at Microcenter for the P4P occasionally but I’ve never seen anything on the 2.0 yet.

I’d recommend purchasing from Advexure because they have a price match policy and excellent service after the sale (plus they ship fast!)

I just picked up my new P4P v2.0 from UPS today that I bought from you. Can’t wait to get home and fly it if this darn rain will stop.

Reactions: Djpuf and Advexure
I’d recommend purchasing from Advexure because they have a price match policy and excellent service after the sale (plus they ship fast!)

I just picked up my new P4P v2.0 from UPS today that I bought from you. Can’t wait to get home and fly it if this darn rain will stop.

Thanks for the kind words, we appreciate that. :cool: Maybe you'll need to get a wetsuit for your Phantom, have you seen these? -> Phantom Rain Wetsuit

Reactions: Maineiac

The only other thing that I would like to get at this point would be a hard case. But everything I'm seeing is over 200

The only other thing that I would like to get at this point would be a hard case. But everything I'm seeing is over 200

Unfortunately yes. Most high quality hard cases will run around that price point. You may however find Chinese knockoffs/low quality sub $200.

You can find some hard cases under $200 here.

B&H has $100 off both versions of the regular P4P and I’ve seen limited time promos at Microcenter for the P4P occasionally but I’ve never seen anything on the 2.0 yet.

I'll second this recommendation !! These guys will ship fast and put together the package YOU want, not what they have on sale. When I got my P4P from them they even installed my HDMI unit on the controller for me.

Reactions: Advexure
I'll second this recommendation !! These guys will ship fast and put together the package YOU want, not what they have on sale. When I got my P4P from them they even installed my HDMI unit on the controller for me.

Hey thanks for the kind words and recommendation, @StanMI. We always appreciate the feedback and do what we can to ensure :):D:cool: all around. Hope you are well, and safe flying!

On another note completely off subject (sorry mods) assuming you're an M basketball fan seeing your avatar, I am hoping Moritz Wagner can help turn our Lakers around...it's been tough lately. Loved watching him at M.

The regular P4P hasn't even seen any pricing changes since its release other than small add-on promotions here and there.
That's not quite true. Even though the $1499 MSRP has been the regular P4P price, over the last 14 months, the original P4P has been as low as $1321 at B&H and Amazon and Best Buy starting in March of 2017. Best Buy had it on sale even last week with a free second P4P battery and a $100 gift card, all included at $1499. That's effectively $1230 for the P4P V1 with an MSRP of $1499, available for $1399 at B&H and Amazon, now that the P4P V2 is $1499. :cool:

Unfortunately we are looking to purchase the 2.0

I really appreciate all of your help with this!!!

Thank you for all the replies!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik