Any Bird Watchers?

Reaction score
These birds are getting brave, they are getting more buddy's to circle my bird. Any idea what kind of birds these are?

Attachments

• bird.jpg
    bird.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 322
Judging just by the swept back wings and tail it looks like it might be some kind of Petrel...but I am by no means a birder...I am a Googler and that kinda fits the description of a White-chinned Petrel.

Probably help with location. South Texas, no where near water. They seem to come out of the trees. These things fly just as high as I go. If I climb to 400 feet they do the same. I know I will eventually strike one knocking my prop off and crashing. They fly in circles and fly very fast.

These birds are getting brave, they are getting more buddy's to circle my bird. Any idea what kind of birds these are?
Maybe a Kite specie or a hawk specie, :eek::oops::rolleyes: a predator for sure looking for a big meal.

I have had similar responses from birds. I think there is something with the P3 that attracts them. I never got this kind of attention with my FC40

Yup they defend there area here is a encounter I had . I Have seen some geese vids of them taking drone down

Those look like the same birds when you are in the back yard. It's only that kind of bird. I've seen geese just keep moving by, hawks the same, but these smaller birds are aggressive, almost daring which one will score knocking it out of the air. ha ha

Reactions: skyhighdiver
Moving this thread to the General section as it applies to more than just the P3. Be sure to post in that section for topics not specific to the P3.

I put my bird near a bees nest the other day... they were chasing it for 20 minutes, thousands of 'em... but my card was full from the soccer game... it would have been a good video.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl