Any ap to show GPS coordinates?

BigAl07

Administrator
Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Do any of the 3rd party aps indicate GPS coordinates real-time on the screen? I realize I can snap a picture, come back to command post and get GSP data from the picture but I have a real-world need to know during the flight if at all possible. It could save a lot of prep time and in a round about way could even save a life.

Thank you all for the great info! However, Litchi doesn't record a flight log, at least not as of a few months ago. Has that changed?

If you use healthy drones, Litchi will log like the go app. Healthy drones has some beta apps out right now that work really well with litchi and the go app so you have all your logs together. It's very nice having everything totaled for you on one page.

Thank you all for the great info! However, Litchi doesn't record a flight log, at least not as of a few months ago. Has that changed?
Litchi has recorded logs as long as I have used it (back to Jan this year at least). It will autosync to Healthy Drones and you can access the log files (different format than GO of course) in the litchi folder on your device.

That's great! I'm glad things have changed. I got the info about the non-logging from someone at Litchi itself, who presumably knew what he was talking about. I'll sign on to healthy drones today.

Settings --> General --> Show GPS Coordinates
Hello, thanks. I was speaking of Litchi. Here's a screen shot. Also, I'm using iOS. Some apps appear differently in Android vs iOS.
IMG_3630.PNG

I was speaking of Litchi. Here's a screen shot. Also, I'm using iOS.
Me too. That setting is only available in the Android version of Litchi.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.