Anti-Interference module replacement

Reaction score
Hello guys!

I have a P2 Standard with H3-3D Gimbal installed

I'm from Brazil (a place where is difficult to find spare Phantom parts)

In my first entanglement with a tree, my H3-3D with my Hero4 dropped off the P2 to the grass.

The accident ripped off the gimbal cable connector and sorta forced a capacitor over the Anti-Interference module off, nothing more...

The gimbal, the Hero4 and P2 survived pretty well, besides the fact that the gimbal wasn't locked right, maybe this accident wouldn't even cause any damage, but... Now is time to fix it! hahaha

So, I was searching through a popular ecommerce site in Brazil, and found this kit that is focused on P2 Vision+:

Dji Phantom Ii Vision+ Calbe Pack Part 8 - R$ 204,75

I need basically the long 8-pin cable to plug into Zenmuse, and probably a new Anti-Interference module, although I can try to resolder the capacitor into it, I think that it can bring me some problems in the near future. So that is why I think a new module should be a better approach.

My actual Anti-Interference looks like this: (this big, black capacitor decided to fly alone, inside the P2, hahaha)

interference-board-jpg.39232

But the one that comes within the kit I've linked is this:

dji-phantom-2-vision-plus-cable-pack-.jpg

The question is:

The second one, works as a replacement for the first one?

Different approach: Does the P2 Vision+ Anti-Interference module works with the Zenmuse H3-3D as plug-and-play?

Thanks for your help!

Hello guys!

I have a P2 Standard with H3-3D Gimbal installed

I'm from Brazil (a place where is difficult to find spare Phantom parts)

In my first entanglement with a tree, my H3-3D with my Hero4 dropped off the P2 to the grass.

The accident ripped off the gimbal cable connector and sorta forced a capacitor over the Anti-Interference module off, nothing more...

The gimbal, the Hero4 and P2 survived pretty well, besides the fact that the gimbal wasn't locked right, maybe this accident wouldn't even cause any damage, but... Now is time to fix it! hahaha

So, I was searching through a popular ecommerce site in Brazil, and found this kit that is focused on P2 Vision+:

Dji Phantom Ii Vision+ Calbe Pack Part 8 - R$ 204,75

I need basically the long 8-pin cable to plug into Zenmuse, and probably a new Anti-Interference module, although I can try to resolder the capacitor into it, I think that it can bring me some problems in the near future. So that is why I think a new module should be a better approach.

My actual Anti-Interference looks like this: (this big, black capacitor decided to fly alone, inside the P2, hahaha)

interference-board-jpg.39232

But the one that comes within the kit I've linked is this:

dji-phantom-2-vision-plus-cable-pack-.jpg

The question is:

The second one, works as a replacement for the first one?

Different approach: Does the P2 Vision+ Anti-Interference module works with the Zenmuse H3-3D as plug-and-play?

Thanks for your help!

That is not an anti-interference (low pass filter) module and only the P2 use one to cut video interference which it really doesn't work that well. But if you want to replace it here is the part description and the part cost $20.00 USD. DJI Anti-Interference Board for Zenmuse H3-3D (Part 44)

That is not an anti-interference (low pass filter) module and only the P2 use one to cut video interference which it really doesn't work that well. But if you want to replace it here is the part description and the part cost $20.00 USD. DJI Anti-Interference Board for Zenmuse H3-3D (Part 44)

Thanks for the help, but I finally found this Part44 kit here in my country and bought it!

The original question was if it is possible to use a different module, but as I found the right one, I wont need to test this substitution anymore...

Now my watch for the 8pin longer cable begins.... hahahaha

The one with the big black capacitor is the for the H3/4-3D gimbals.
The one with the tiny circuits is for the Vision series with the DJI cameras.

IMHO, you don't really need an AI board. You can skip the interference board and plug directly into the main board (that's if your cables reach).

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic