Anti-interference board and FPV

Reaction score
Hi Phantom Pilots. When I installed the Zenmuse H4-3D gimbal under the Phantom 2 I finished off the installation with the supplied anti-interference board. I am about to install an iOSD mini / Immersion RC 600mw 5.8 GHz A/V Transmitter / Blue Beam Ultra FPV set-up.

My questions are: 1. do I keep the anti-interference board connected or do I disconnect it and do without it?

2. What function does it actually perform - what interference is it actually inhibiting?

I dont think you say where you installed the interference board, but there is space for it inside the shell, that is what the screw holes are for - is screws down next to the NAZA.

I dont think you say where you installed the interference board, but there is space for it inside the shell, that is what the screw holes are for - is screws down next to the NAZA.

Yes, that's exactly where I installed it and was very thankful for those two screws and screwholes - worked like a charm.

I have a P2 with no gimbal, so there is no interference from gimbal motors. I use auxiliary power cable (red/brown) to power FPV camera (sony CCD board camera) and Tx (ts5828 600mw). I flew for the 1st time today and was not happy with a lot of interference in the video.
Does it make sense to install a power filter to remove interference, or auxiliary power that I am using is already filtered and additional filter is useless?
Do Phantom motors introduce noise to the auxiliary power?
Thanks all.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic