Antenna broken

Reaction score
Hi,

Today i noticed that my DJI was not going higher than 5M because of Signal lost error, my first thought that the antenna was the problem. So i screwed the controller open to find out what was wrong. I find that the cable is snapped from the antenna..

I contacted DJI and they told me that i have to ship it to them, but i'm not going to pay the repaid costs. And i would like to do it myself, but i don't know where i should buy a new antenna.

I'm considering about Argtek Antenna, but i hear a lot of good reviews but also very bad reviews.

The problem
b15ff105d079477b903ccb2b08b1a41b.png

Who can help me out?

go with a dbs mod instead will be a lot happier

They say 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it'. But it's broke so why not upgrade too!

If antenna cable get snapped out, there are chances for RF transmitter to get toasted. But as you say you get signals upto 5m, chances are good that tx is in good condition. Best wishes.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Thanks everybody.

So as i see you all say that i have to buy DBS mod? But it is 100$. Why not Argtek? Its about 40$...

I have both dbs is so much better if you want range compared to argtek why due it twice just go with best to start out that way you will be happy

Allright. Will buy an DBS. Hope they dilver it soon.. Its summer in Holland.

Allright. Will buy an DBS. Hope they dilver it soon.. Its summer in Holland.

There's a good installation video on msinger's site Phantomhelp.com

Be sure to check P3S at the top, then scroll down to Modifications/ antennas/ Itelite DBS. There's a video link there. The key to a successful install is patience. Take your time and go slow. The electrical connectors are a bit tricky, so don't force them off or on. The hardest part of my install was getting the hot glue globs off the connections. They use some tough stuff at DJI.

Good luck. And remember, if you have any questions, ask away. That's what we are all here for. Happy Flying Dutch!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

There's a good installation video on msinger's site Phantomhelp.com

Be sure to check P3S at the top, then scroll down to Modifications/ antennas/ Itelite DBS. There's a video link there. The key to a successful install is patience. Take your time and go slow. The electrical connectors are a bit tricky, so don't force them off or on. The hardest part of my install was getting the hot glue globs off the connections. They use some tough stuff at DJI.

Good luck. And remember, if you have any questions, ask away. That's what we are all here for. Happy Flying Dutch!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
where is msinger today want to hear what he thinks about his new x star

Reactions: captainmilehigh
How much are ya making on each 1 sold? Kinda funny how EVERY SINGLE MESSAGE U HAVE SENT has been the EXACT SAME THING. I really hate when people peddle there %^&* like this! BTW I may repost this too.
one he is showing is crap

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31