Another Noob into the Drone Space

Reaction score
Hello Everyone! New P4 owner here from Jacksonville, Florida. Being old and cautious, I spent several weeks building up to the big event by learning to fly a couple of mini drones: Predator HS170s by Holy Stone, to be precise. I highly recommend this approach; the cheap mini drones (mine were less than $40 each) are much more difficult to fly (in a controlled manner, at least), which makes something as sophisticated as a P4 a piece of cake. Doesn't exactly help with shooting video, though...:)

I would very much love to hear from more experienced pilots as to some of the best places in the Jacksonville area to fly drones. There are a number of small public parks near where I live that are great for flying mini drones but a little cramped for something as large as a P4. Any suggestions?

Richard
P.S., mini drones are not only fun to fly, if you crash one into a tree or the ground you don't have heart failure.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum Richard .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav