2nd time drone owner

Reaction score
Hello all, I am considering what to buy for my next drone. My first was a phantom 3 standard. I am watching some really good reviews on the following drones: Holy Stone hs720e, Hatsan Zino Pro and some others in the $300 price range. Are these really legitimate long term drones? As in fly an hour or two, week in and week out for a couple of years and they are still flying?

Any replies would be appreciated!

Cant say about em as I only use DJI drones and would suggest
getting a low end Mavic before anything else if anything but if
you want to read some one them lookin this from our sister forum.
Holy Stone Drones

You can get a P4 for cheap these days and they are hard to beat.

A used Mavic Pro will fly for 27 minutes, while the Mavic Pro Platinum battery can last for a whopping 30 minutes. These tried and tested workhorses are compatible with Litchi, for those all important autonomous missions. One of the contributors to the Mavic forum has flown his old Mavic Pro for an astounding cumulative distance of over 6 thousand MILES, with batteries as the only components that required replacement now and then.

That mind-bending feat is testimony to the staying power and rugged durability of Mavic Pro drones. My purchased Mavic Pro is inbound from an ebay seller, as I type these words, and I can't wait to send it aloft. My advice is that you invest in any drone of your choosing, PROVIDED THAT it is a Mavic Pro ha ha.

Reactions: Cbourbeau32
Thanks for the replies! So what would y'all's opinion be of a dji mavic mini (gen 1)? Anybody own one of these?

Thanks for the replies! So what would y'all's opinion be of a dji mavic mini (gen 1)? Anybody own one of these?
Mini 2 gets much better reviews than the 1.
Need to bear in mind the mini is a lot lighter than a Phantom and more affected by wind. However the mini 2 is meant to be better than the mini.
I have just got a Mini2 because the new rules make it more difficult to fly my P2V+..

Reactions: Cbourbeau32
I have both the PS3 & Mini. Happy with both. They of course have different strengths and weaknesses. I’ve enjoyed flying both.
With the mini 2 on the market there are some good deals to be had on the mini. Might be worth checking out.

I have the p3p and m mini. For the price the mini is amazing. Small, long battery life with a decent camera. If I were to get another small drone it would be the mavic mini 2. If I ever get a larger drone it will be the mavic 2 Pro. I’ve really started to admire the design of the mavic series.

Last edited:
I do and don’t care for it. Had I waited for the Mini 2 I might feel
different.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan