Another H3-3D fail

Reaction score
Hello Pilots,

I have just received my gimbal after a warranty repair by DJI tecnhologies. They´ve changed yaw motor, yaw esc and a ribbon cable. They say they upgraded, calibrated and tested the gimbal for functionalty. Now that I connect it to the phantom it simply does not powers on, no leds on neither. I have checked the connections and they are correct. I know there are others thread on this, but in my case the gimbal does not power on so the pin bridge can´t be done, the software does not recognize the gimbal neither. I have also tried to connect the gimbal directly without the interferance board with no results.

Any suggestions or tricks will be more than welcome.

Last edited:
Thank you, as an update I had the chance today to test the gimbal against 2 other phantoms and it worked and received power since the led turned on. I have also checked both of the cables and they are ok. I have tested other gimbals and cables with my phantom and it seems like issue is that the zenmuse port on the circuit board is not powering the gimbal.

Any advice trick or tip on how to enable the port again?. Should I buy a new circuit board?. Can the issue be even bigger like a damage on the main controller?

Thanks in advance.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20