Another DJI screw up.... AGAIN!!!

Reaction score
Had to factory reset my phone and even tho my level experience is listed... My flight times are not. Only reason why I done a factory reset is because DJI app was stopping litchi from working. Sick of this company already
63becbbbd88bc44ff902d2ae39e61ef5.jpg

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

If your flights were properly synced they won't be lost.

This really doesn't seem like the monumental drama you are suggesting. Find a good app killer, factory reset should be your last option.

You also could have gone into app options and removed GO's privileges as default app.

All will be good....

Reactions: Neon Euc
You also could have gone into app options and removed GO's privileges as default app.

All will be good....
I had the same issue.
This worked for me.

Go to

1. Settings > Device Settings > Applications > Applications Manager
  2. Find "DJI Go" App
  3. Go to "Set as Default" and then click "Clear Defaults".

Reactions: Neon Euc and V tail
I had the same issue.
This is what worked for me.

Go to

1. Settings > Device Settings > Applications > Applications Manager
  2. Find "DJI Go" App
  3. Go to "Set as Default" and then click "Clear Defaults".
That's it. And on next instance of launching GO don't accept the dialogue that requests permission to run as default app.

Problem solved.

There are plenty of irritants and frustrations we face. I know I have been annoyed at times. A lot, like this. are android specific (this one is outside DJI's control). Lucky there are simple work arounds.

Thanks for the response guys. I did do all that you two mentioned before about clearing the casch but still same problems. But I will look into it tho and see if I can find an alternative answer

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

I don't sync my flights with DJI servers. What's the use?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Neon Euc
It's very easy to get sad about issues, one is the winner who can smile even in bad times.

Drone is a complex flying machine with so many technologies embedded into it. We are lucky to see and play with them. Any thing can go wrong, let's analyze the root cause and see what best can be done next.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic