Anomaly in the video.

Reaction score
This was discussed years ago I think. I thought it was odd I had so many of these objects on my videos that day. I didn't take the time to post all. I thought I would rehash the subject and get your opinion. I put an arrow to show where it is, at normal speed, then I played it at a slow speed. The objects don't always correlate to the same direction as the sun or travel at the same speed. Editing was just crop and the arrows.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This was discussed years ago I think. I thought it was odd I had so many of these objects on my videos that day. I didn't take the time to post all. I thought I would rehash the subject and get your opinion. I put an arrow to show where it is, at normal speed, then I played it at a slow speed. The objects don't always correlate to the same direction as the sun or travel at the same speed.
It's very small objects, bits of dust, fluff or insects which appear to be moving very fast but are actually quite close to the lens and are being blown a very short distance.
The eye tends to be fooled and wants to think they are larger and further from the lens, giving the illusion of great speed.

I believe you have captured some rods.those freaky things that zip all around us a high speed.
Great work

Too much bright light where you live. Move to the country. LOL

? was hoping to just move my head..... ?

So many years at sea, with only stars overhead, no luck. I want to believe. Rods? are for fishing, never seen one go that fast before. Still thinking fairies. Keep on filming, enjoy. ?

sad, my TB Rays just lost. ? gnite waaaaaaa

This popular picture from the past SKYFISH,,no idea what sort of bait to catch one with lol

Attachments

• 20201028_170534.jpg
    20201028_170534.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 103
I snapped this while in RTH, I was watchin both AC and sky, no jets, or other contrail makers around. looked to me like a "thread of cloud"

Attachments

• sky11.jpg
    sky11.jpg
    376.1 KB · Views: 103
More importantly, where and when can I video those trees with that amazing color!!
At first, I thought it might be Vermont fall foliage, then I saw you are from WV.

More importantly, where and when can I video those trees with that amazing color!!
At first, I thought it might be Vermont fall foliage, then I saw you are from WV.
Too much stereotyping, but that is ok. I don't want people to know what West Virginia has. It will ruin everything here for me. That's a fact. We are over 83% forest. Still i like to debunk the impoverished state thing. Our poorest town, has a higher average income than the poorest town in the majority of states. I'm stopping there. Lol

I call them orbs. I've recorded two of them in the last few years. They aren't birds, but they are white. Some are faster than others. Skeptics always say they are dust particles, or floating seeds, etc. But I don't buy it. I've seen floating stuff go by my drone before and it doesn't look like these things.

Tehachapi Loop

Maui, Makena Beach

Yip fascinated anyway,Imagine if we could see radio waves,the stuff out there is mind boggling lol

I call them orbs. I've recorded two of them in the last few years. They aren't birds, but they are white. Some are faster than others. skeptics always say they are dust particles, or floating seeds, etc. But I don't buy it. I've seen floating stuff go by my drone before and it doesn't look like these things.
They aren't moving particularly fast because they are within inches of your lens and just drifting on the air currents.
If they were a few inches further away, they would be invisible to the camera.

Reactions: Phantom Pirate

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.