Herdsman Lake Flood July 2021 Perth wettest July in 25 years.

Reaction score
I thought I had posted this, maybe it is waiting for clearance, in which case, sorry.
This video is very slow, many will just think it is boring. The intent was to keep it slow, nature is sometimes fast, some times slow. Mostly slow. The change in contrast and brightness is intentional to reflect the colour change of the day. In July 2021 Perth, WA experienced the heaviest rainfall in 25 years. Water levels, dams and rivers where at their highest in a long time. For some odd reason YouTube have not caught up with the Copy claim, incase they don't the music is Two Steps From Hell - Emerald Princess.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nothing boring about that,thanks for showing us around, yup sure is lot of water about,still lots of bird life which I like,I got this thing about birds ,feathered and human lol
Keep the clips coming :)

Reactions: shammel00
Awesome, thanks for sharing!

You may be the only one that thinks this video was boring, keep them coming. I was keeping an eye on those birds as around here, the seagulls seem to like drones (I know those are not seagulls in your clip.) Also, please send some of that rain to the west coast of Oregon.

Reactions: John Gowland
John great video. Not boring at all. I thought the music and video was spot on. Very classy. Keepem coming.

Reactions: John Gowland

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan