Android DJI GO App Version 2.0.2 - Disconnect Problems?

Reaction score
Has anyone with the DJI GO App version 2.0.2 had the disconnect problem where the app/controller suddenly loses connection to the P3? I can report that so far after upgrading from 2.0 to 2.0.2 I have not had a single disconnect. I was almost ready to ground my P3 after encountering it in the 2.0 version. I'm using an NVIDIA SHIELD tablet.

I opened a ticket with DJI and surprisingly got an email from China within 24hrs. It wasn't very helpful, the usual Tier 1 helpdesk troubleshooting steps like check the USB cable but it was better than nothing.

Reactions: bobmyers
I had the same experience after upgrading the same as you. I received the message of "Disconnected" did not get video on RC to come back. I landed the P3, shut off power, removed battery and problem went away when i flew a few minutes later, Flew last night and no problems on that flight.

Has anyone with the DJI GO App version 2.0.2 had the disconnect problem where the app/controller suddenly loses connection to the P3? I can report that so far after upgrading from 2.0 to 2.0.2 I have not had a single disconnect. I was almost ready to ground my P3 after encountering it in the 2.0 version. I'm using an NVIDIA SHIELD tablet.

I opened a ticket with DJI and surprisingly got an email from China within 24hrs. It wasn't very helpful, the usual Tier 1 helpdesk troubleshooting steps like check the USB cable but it was better than nothing.
I had your same problem of the video disconnecting in flight. I was flying my DJI inspire 1 using the Nvidia shield tablet, all the sudden no video on the tablet I kind of panicked at first but I still had control of the copter. I was in eyesight of the copter I was able to visually land. I'm now using my IOS iPad 3 with no issues. Waiting for a fix.

P3P with Nvidia Shield. Tablet states connect your aircraft.
Tried all suggestions NADA! Ordered new cables...we shall see.
I don't what to tell you now I had that problem earlier and that problem went away after the latest firmware update. I'm using my Nvidia Shield 32 with no issues. what is your latest firmware update ?

I don't what to tell you now I had that problem earlier and that problem went away after the latest firmware update. I'm using my Nvidia Shield 32 with no issues. what is your latest firmware update ?
My problem is the (disconnected msg.) is at start up. I turn on RC then the P3P and
then the Nvidia Shield. I can start props and take off but rather have
connected P3P with camera working. Cables won't arrive till 11/30/15

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl