Ambassador Bridge Panorama photo

Reaction score
Took this the other day at the Ambassador Bridge between Detroit and Windsor. Looks cool but totally distorts reality. It's my first P4P Pano image, I've got a lot to learn about how to use this mode. Just wanted to share because.. .well... looks cool! :)
PANO_0001.JPG

Man, that brings back memories, I used to cross that bridge every day in a 18 wheeler.
Nice photo.

Took this the other day at the Ambassador Bridge between Detroit and Windsor. Looks cool but totally distorts reality. It's my first P4P Pano image, I've got a lot to learn about how to use this mode. Just wanted to share because.. .well... looks cool! :)
View attachment 115127
Thanks....pretty sweet. Looks like this mode juices up the color and contrast a teensy bit or is that an illusion created by this mode?

Wow! I like the second photo much better. What a shot!

It seems OK for me. You can't expect that the proportions at pano photo will be reslistic as it's not realistic having 180deg view either. For that you'll need at least 10 or more photos. But it's good as it is.
I don't know exactly how P4P do the pano. Does it rotate or fly paralell to the subject?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan