Alternatives to the HDMI Module for P4P?

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knows of any solid alternatives to the nearly $170 HDMI Module for the P4P.

Are there alternatives?

I saw one mention of this one here (below) for around $35....

5G WiFi Wireless Display Dongle, Venoro Full HD 1080P HDMI Screen Mirroring Mini Display Adapter Support Miracast/Airplay/DLNA/WIDI for iOS/Android/Mac OS/Win 8.1+ (Black, WD01)

and this one (below) for around $50 I think.

5G WiFi Wireless Display Dongle, Venoro Full HD 1080P HDMI Screen Mirroring Mini Display Adapter Support Miracast/Airplay/DLNA/WIDI for iOS/Android/Mac OS/Win 8.1+ (Q4)
2.4 out of 5 stars 4

Does anyone have any experience with these products, or other products that, essentially, do the same thing at DJI's HDMI Output Module?

Thank you.

SRL

Reactions: Shoot4fun
There are no alternatives. You can buy the HDMI Output Module here on eBay for $99. There are also many other listings here being sold for far less than $170.

Reactions: Shoot4fun
Micro USB to HDMI short cable. Less than $10. Works well. SD card reader slot not needed.

Mine has output hdmi and micro usb. $6.95 eBay. Amazon also..

Assuming that’s why they dropped that design. Cheap alternative available.

Last edited:
Micro USB to HDMI short cable. Less than $10. Works well. SD card reader slot not needed.

Mine has output hdmi and micro usb. $6.95 eBay. Amazon also..

Assuming that’s why they dropped that design. Cheap alternative available.

So can I use that micro USB to HDMI to feed a client monitor while I use the standard USB to feed my IPAD?

Reactions: Capt KO

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj