Allowed to fly over or near persons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I refrain from commenting on your posts. Let's just say I sometimes disagree with your self-assessment.

I'd rather you jumped in and said your piece. Just ignoring someone or dismissing their comments out of hand doesn't help anyone at all. I enjoy debate but only so long as its productive. I'm shocked this one didn't dissolve into insults, felt that coming... sheesh!

Akin to. A piling on of negative comments without even consideration for the opposing point of view doesn't feel like a debate or cordial. Review my prior posts and you'll see I backup with dialog and facts and relevant comments, not dismissal. The topic became too diluted and one sided to be useful to anyone. Your "working here" or not didn't factor into anything.

I did and DO consider your opposing views. I fly as a hobbyist as well as Civil Operator each and every single day. I come from an R/C aircraft background and fully appreciate what flying as a hobbyist means and the liberties the current regulations afford hobbyists.

But I also come from an opposing background in that our UAS could potentially cause harm in a worse case scenario. It's not likely to happen 99% of the time but we also need to mitigate and try to keep that 1% from every happening and ruining our hobby/business/industry.

You'd think so... alas. Being dismissed out of hand is disrespectful and akin to censorship. Don't need that negativity, I prefer positive and forward looking convos.

I've offended you, and that was not my intention. Being a good Canuck, I offer you my apologies. None of my words were meant to insult you personally. We do have a big difference of opinion, that's all.

You did. I accept your apology. If I offended you (or anyone else) I sincerely apologize as well.

I do still wish that this thread be deleted - it's a scar at this point.

**Thread Closed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj